Chapter 34 - Baby Baby Baby, Ooooooh

"Sam hold still!" Lucy plucked another hair between his eyebrows. His eyebrows looked like they were one with each other.

The house was so full and don't get me wrong, I love everyone in here it's just that I haven't had much time alone to think about things. It's been 4 months since I said yes to Tyler. Things haven't been bad but they're not perfect either, hiding this relationship from Matt and my parents is the hardest thing ever.

Whenever Tyler wants to go out, Matt wants to do something with him or my parents try to set me up with some church boy. It's not like we don't spend time together though, Matt has a lot of pack meet ups which he tells Tyler to babysit me, not sure if I can call those dates. He's painted my nails and we baked brownies yesterday which I ate most of, of course.

"Browniiiies" I chanted making my way to the kitchen.

"Wouldn't you, you know, like to eat healthier?" Jared stared at me while eating rabbit food for breakfast.

"Fine" I placed a single blueberry on the brownie and shoved it in my mouth. My teeth probably look like I've been eating dirt, time to give them a brushy!

"LIKE BABY BABY BABY OOOOH" I heard Matt scream as I was about to knock on the bathroom door. I have my own bathroom but Lucy and Sam are in there.

"Will you stop singing?"

"What?" He shouted way too loudly.

"Stop singing! That song sucks"

"WOMAN ITS A BOP. AND WHEN I'M IN THE SHOWER, TWO THINGS GET TO BE FREE: MY BALLS AND MY SOUL"

"I hate this soooong, Matt stoooop"

My brother ladies and gentlemen. I leaned against the wall and he opened the door, walking out. "Gotta admit, it's catchy though"

"The plague is catchy, doesn't mean it's good" smiling sweetly before he could say anything, I closed the bathroom door. Point one for Bree.

---------------------------------------------------------