Chapter 17 - All Tyed Up

At lunch I hopped on back to my locker to change books but also because I forgot my lunch money. The soul place I could store the money in what I'm wearing is in my butthole.

The only noise in the hallway was the clocks and Tyler walking through the entrance to the cafeteria. At first I didn't think he noticed me until he smiled cheekily as he approached me. And he was approaching fast.

"Woah Usain Bolt, slow it down a-" before I knew it, he had me up against the locker, my hands were pinned above my head and his were firmly pushed at my sides with his veins so prominent I thought they would burst. I have to admit it looked really sexy against his firm muscle. He never look his eyes off of me.

"Well this is a beautiful position you've got me in" I say with sarcasm evident in my voice. Tyler looked angry and hurt, his signature smile slapped off his face. I caress the side of his face and he immediately calms down. "Are you okay?"

"Bree, I'm going crazy" was all he said. I don't know how to interpret that.

"Elaborate?"

"I really can't"

"Then show me" I shrugged.

"Really?" His face lit up and before I could answer he captured my lips with his. His thumb on my chin and body pushing closer to mine to keep it up. As if programmed, I instantaneously kissed him back which he tensed up at but melted into afterwards. His thumb moved to rubbing my neck gently which started to tingle. That's where I wanted his fangs to sink into me. I wanted more of him.

"Tyyy" I managed to moan out.

"Yeah?" He replied breathlessly placing his forehead against mine. His fingers ran down my throat as his hand gently enveloped my neck, choking me lightly. He refused to make eye contact with me as I gasped at the hold.

His eyes instantly shot to mine showing me how red they were.
He stared at me expecting me to say something but I was definitely at a loss for words. I shut my eyes to spare myself some time to think but my two brain cells were Patrick and Spongebob right now.

"Bree?" Tyler's hands travelled to my hips, gently pulling them towards his. My core was screaming to be touched, my lungs weren't working and my neck seemed to miss his hands around it.

Cue the end of lunch bell and a little disappointed sigh from Tyler.

He pulled me close before people flooded the hallways and sweetly kissed me. The feeling of his lips still lingered as he walked in the opposite direction to his class.

I think I'm daydreaming. I pinched myself, punched myself in the leg and even bit myself.

"Hungry?" Jeff looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Nancy grunted and shoved past Jeff. I wonder if she's ever kissed Tyler.. No what, what am I thinking? It's not like we're dating. It's really none of my business.

Focusing was the hardest thing ever. I couldn't keep my mind from wondering to the thought of kissing Tyler.

Food chain > lunch > Tyler
Physics > chemistry > Tyler
English > Romeo and Juliet > forbidden love > Tyler
Art > tattoos > Tyler

I just couldn't win! I'm all Tyed up.

---------------------------------------------------------