Chapter 27 - Tip for the Strip

"You're overwhelming my brain" Tyler pushed his temples. "But yeah I just wanted to know if I could use your charger" Such a liar.

"Pffft yeah I'm sure" Grace quietly said and I bumped her with my elbow.

"Say something?"

"Just that you look mighty fine today, good sir" I held in a laugh as I added "You'd look even more fine with your t-shirt off though" then again, so would I.

"You'd have to pay me first"

Almost simultaneously Grace and I whipped out a $5 note.

"Does this buy us the lap dance too?" I put on Come Get Her by Rae Sremmurd. "Come on Ty, we want to get our money's worth" Grace smiled.

Tyler loosened the button to his skinnies and slowly slid his hand under his t-shirt revealing his abs and v line. Grace was gaping and I shoved her straight off the bed.

"How much do I have to pay for a kiss?"

"For you it's free" he whispered and walked out.

Grace stood up, half in a daze and half mad at me.

"You have your own boy to stare at"

"Hey I paid for half of that show"

"Yeah and I pushed you off exactly at half time"

We then decided to be cute and picnic outside to watch the sunset.

"Whats the healthiest kind of tea?"

"Honesty, loyalty or maybe integrity"

"I was thinking green but whatever floats your goat"

"Hey Gracie, I don't wanna kill the moment but I'm freezing my nipples off"

"Yeah we better go inside cause nipples is all I have" I'm going to call her boobs Nemo because no one is going to find them.

---------------------------------------------------------