Chapter 46 - Ride or Die

"You can't eat all the cereal you irrelevant spoon" I jumped as Matt held the box of cereal above my head.

"What even is that insult? Are you twelve?"

"Yeah on a scale of 1 to 10" I wiggled my eyebrows while trying to paw at the cereal again.

"Oh please, if you want to know what a 10 looks like, you should be looking at me"

"As if" I gave up and tried to salvage something from the fridge.

"Your opinion doesn't matter when you're ugly, Bree" he stuck out his tongue putting the cereal down.

"And yet you offer yours" I sighed while snatching the box.

"I hope you like driving yourself to school"

"Eh, my chauffeur needs a break" I blew a kiss to him.

***

"Hey baby, driving yourself?" Tyler kissed my forehead. My thoughts went back to yesterday causing my heart to race.

"I'd rather be riding something else" I sighed as Tyler smirked.

"Maybe later.. also" he ran his hand up my womanhood "It's too early to be smelling like this"

"You cause light showers near me"

"Sure it's not heavy rain?" He chuckled "Come on, I'll drive you"

***

"YEAH MY DICK HARD HARD HARD" I sang out playing Hard by Pink Guy.

"I mean, that's not that accurate" Tyler looked over me questioningly. "You don't have a dick"

"Does my boyfriend's personality count?" Damn I'm sassy today. "YEAH MY DICK HARD HARD HARD" I continued.

"Mine definitely isn't" he rolled his eyes, probably trying to find a brain back there.

"Want it to be?" I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over Tyler's lap as he nearly swerved my car.

"You're bluffing." His breathing increased and I could see him growing along with my smile. Pffft, bet.

Unbuttoning his skinnies, his hands gripped the steering wheel making his veins pop. I slid his pants and jockey down slightly until his dick peeked.

"If you don't want me to do it, why are you lifting up for me?" He kept his eyes on the road, now looking nervous as ever. I continued by not knowing what the fuck to do. Ninja school never trained me for this.

Sliding my hand down his shaft, I slowly squeezed and started moving my hand up and down. I wasn't really concentrating on what I was doing, I was more admiring him being vulnerable at this point.

People usually say it's like sucking a lollipop which doesn't seem accurate at all. The question is, is it as sweet as one?

"Bree what are you-" I engulfed his member, swirling my tongue around the tip while Tyler moaned cuss words. His moans were fueling me. Continuing to lick up his shaft, I pumped my hand up and down as I felt the car pull over.

Tyler pushed his chair back and pulled me into his lap to face him. His beautiful head tossed back as I continued to pump. I was throbbing too, he was extremely close to my vagina.

His groans became more fast paced as I watched him. "Faster, baby" he pleaded and I obeyed. His hips were moving in sync with my hand as I moved back and latched my lips to his tip. His hand quickly found its way to my hair pushing my head down as I gagged feeling him grip me and explode.

Opening his eyes he saw my mouth filled. "Hey you don't have to-"

Too late, I swallowed tasting the salty, thick and oddly sweet taste.

"Swallow it.." he continued.

"Can I have more?" He looked at me startled.

"You're making it really hard not to fuck you in this car" he started the engine again.

"We can blame the shaking on hydrolics" I smiled as he placed his hand on my thigh.

---------------------------------------------------------