Chapter 10 - My knight in.. no shirt?

I sat on the bench with Sam waiting for Matt. Where could he possibly be? As I ploughed down, Jake and Matt walked out. A few seconds after, Grace walked the opposite direction waving at me. Weird, detective Sherlock Homeslice must get on this.

As we got in the car Matt was surprisingly happy? He even played Vanessa Colton and sang the whole way home. The drive felt like a thousand miles.

Dropping Sam off, he fist bumped me before getting out. "Tag" I said confidently closing the car door. "Whaat-t?" Was the only words that left Sam's mouth. I waved bye smiling like an idiot, basically smiling like Matt right now.

"Okay spill, why are you so disgustingly happy?" I questioned.

"Because life's good.. No life's great, no sarcasm" he pulled into the driveway and looked over to Tyler who was working on his bike, shirtless. As if he couldn't make me die on the spot anymore, he flashed his famous fanged smile at me causing me to make some weird sigh/groan/moan. "Also, are you and your friends coming to the party on Friday?" Matt snapped my attention back to him. 'And my friends' that's a weird way to put it.

"Why? Don't want me there burning up the dance floor with this fire moves?" I moved like tazered octopus in the back seat.

"Where did I go wrong with you?" Matt got out of the car and walked over to Tyler. Honestly, Victoria Falls feels like it's located in my pants.

Over Matts shoulder, I saw Tyler bite his lip and wink at me. Eyes wide I nearly tripped but regained balance. He made me extremely weak in the knees. He chuckled and looked down as Matt searched for something in his backpack so he was distracted.

As soon as I got in the house, I went straight to the fridge, watched some gossip girl, spoke to my mom about the bullshit going on in gossip girl then took a shower. By now it was almost 6, deciding to check my phone, I saw a single text from Grace saying "call me". Immediately I sang the Kim Possible theme song while phoning her.

"Heyyy boo, whazzuuuup"

She sniffled into the phone and shakily told me to fetch her from some club. Without question I sprinted downstairs in sweats and a bralette. Grace really needed me and it's 2018, nudity ain't nothing but art. Plus a hoe never gets cold.

Almost making it to the door, Tweedle dumb and tweedle dee stopped me. They were playing COD, not looking at me but they must've heard me.

"Where?"

"Club on Norton Street"

Matt looked me up and down "Are you working there?" Realising I'm in a bra.

"Matt not now, I really need to go"

As I unlocked my car, Tyler sat in the passenger seat, still shirtless.

"That's a bad part of town Bree, we don't want you going alone." I sighed watching Matty at the front door giving me a thumbs up. Safety first, kids.

The drive wasn't awkward in the slightest, not that there'd be sexual tension but maybe.. I don't know, biting or feeding tension? Maybe it's just me and I'm overthinking. Tyler kept glancing over at me while scrolling through his phone.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I told him, turning another corner as the GPS told me it's 7 minutes away.

Suddenly a flash went off and I looked at Tyler smiling.

"What? You told me too. Besides, now I have a cuter lock screen. Matt being my lock screen just made us seem more homo than we already are with each other"

"Yeah, figured you like giving Matt the succ" laughing, I stopped at a red light and looked over at Tyler. My eyes you know accidentally roaming his body. I definitely wasn't trying to check him out.

"Why don't you take a picture?" He smirked. I wish he never saw that, I'm probably red as hell by now.

"Portrait or Landscape?" I questioned, pulling over and texting Grace saying I'm outside.

Tyler yawned as his stomach growled. Covering his face with his hands and leaning back, he stared out the window.

The last time he yawned, I stuck my finger in his mouth. I wonder if he's hungry?

Zoning out, I found myself staring at Tyler yet again. Bree has been charmed by Tyler. Utterly charmed in fact.

"Hey, Princess? Are you okay?" All of a sudden he was face to face with me, his hand tilting my chin up.

This would be such a perfect kissing moment because I can actually reach his face.

Staring into his eyes, he started leaning forward. Holy crap he's leaning forward!

His lips brushed against mine. Was this really about to happen?

The answer is no. Grace knocked on the window causing us to jump back. Better luck next time, Prince Charming.

---------------------------------------------------------