2

" Dark Angel." Mrs.Lee's jaw dropped.

D-Dark Angel? One of the members of Robinhood? The one who killed many criminals? Oh my god!

She tried to broke the handshake but the Dark Angel gripped her hand tighter.

" Don't worry. You're my client. I won't hurt you." He gave an assuring smile and let her hand go. Mrs.Lee gulped.

" Anyway, Dark Angel is my nickname that was given by the police. My name is Jimin. Park Jimin." A sincere smile escaped from Jimin's mouth. " Nice to meet you, Mrs. Lee." He bowed a little.  

Such a polite kid.. Mrs.Lee was touched by Jimin's action. She never thought that he would be this polite since he killed people. 

Well..don't judge a book by its cover.

"So..mind telling me what really happened?" Jimin locked his eyes with Mrs.Lee's. "Since everything that happened in the court wasn't broadcast on TV, I have no information about the reason he only got that super light punishment. "

" Why do you want to know?"

" Well..it can help me decide how to kill that person..whether he deserve to die instantly or slowly."

"O..kay. Umm..he is  the owner of one of the biggest entertainment company. He always donates for churches construction. Because of that, the judge decided to alleviate the punishment from 8 years to 4 months." As she finished talking, she got taken aback by how Jimin look.

 Just now, he looks so gentle but now..he looks..pissed? Mrs.Lee thought.

Jimin suddenly get up from the couch. " Okay,so.." He walked to the file rack. "Since what you just told me pissed me off..I might kill him slowly." He smiled. "Very slowly." For the second time that day, Mrs.Lee gulped. But it's harder this time. He then proceed to find something only he and God knows. "Or do you want me to kill him in one shot?" He looked at Mrs.Lee and raised one of his eyebrows. 

" Doesn't matter." Her eyes followed Jimin who is now making his way back to the couch with a file in his hand. "I just want him to be dead."

Jimin put the file on the round glass table. 'Lee Jin Hee' was written on it. Mrs.Lee widened her eyes.

" Is this the real file?" Jimin shook his head.

"This file contains some notes about the culprit, the victim and the case in general." He opened the file. "We did this as a preparation in case we need to get involved." He flipped the papers one by one. Mrs.Lee could see her daughter's face printed on the paper.

"So, you don't kill criminals who got their well-deserved punishment?" Jimin shook his head.

" No,we don't. Here, fill up the document." Jimin pushed the document slightly. Mrs.Lee took the pen Jimin gave him, and fill up the document.

"How much do I need to pay?" Without looking away from the document, Mrs.Lee asked Jimin.

"It's free." Mrs.Lee stop writing. She brought her head up and look straight into Jimin's eyes.

"Free?" She said in disbelief. "Are you serious?" Her forehead creased, looking at the young man in front of her as she wait for his answer.

" I am. We do this to help people. That's all." His lips curved into a smile.

I thought they did this for money..

 "I wonder what really happened to you that made you do these things.." Mrs.Lee said nonchalantly, bringing her attention back to the document in front of her. A bitter smile plastered on Jimin's face.

......................

" I'm done." Mrs.Lee said as she put down the pen. She stretched out her hand." It's a deal then." Jimin accept it. Both of them smiled.

" But..you need to do me a favor." Mrs.Lee's smile faded. Her hand that was held tightly by Jimin turned cold. She almost chock as she try to swallow the lump in her throat.

"Don't ever betray us." Jimin's stare looks like it can kill anyone. Jimin lessen the gap between his face and Mrs.Lee's. Mrs.Lee's breath hitched.

"If you ever betray us.." He smirked. "..I will hunt you down." Her lips trembled. Just then, someone barged in. Both of their heads turned toward the door. A young man was standing there with his hands on his hip. He walk toward them.

He's the man that Jimin called just now..

"Yah, how many times should I tell you.." He looked at Jimin. "Don't scare our client. It's not nice." He swiveled his body toward Mrs.Lee before bowing slightly. He beamed gleefully. Mrs.Lee can't help but to smile at the sunshine in front of her.

" I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. The Iris." 

Oh..the one who left an Iris after he killed people.. 

( That's how Iris looks like

( That's how Iris looks like.👆)

" Did Jimin scared you? I'm sorry." He flicked Jimin's forehead. Jimin winced in paid before scooting over to make a space for his hyung to sit.

" Now,you can  continue.." Hoseok smiled sheepishly at Jimin. Jimin just rolled his eyes. Jimin then went back to his fierce mode.

" Don't ever try to tell anyone about us." Jimin's piercing stare sent shivers all over Mrs.Lee's body. " If you want to recommend us to someone, ask us first." Mrs.Lee nodded profusely. Jimin flashed an eye smile.

Is this boy an angel or a demon..? Mrs.Lee contemplated .

.....................