46

I just realized there were a lot of stupid errors in the past chapters 

-_-

Pls forgive me

..................................

"Oh, you're here." Jimin looked away from the news on television and greeted Hanni as the girl slid opened the door to his room. Her eyes fixed on the handle, gathering every bit of courage to face her special one. She nervously heaved a sigh before looking up to Jimin. Jimin gave her a small smile and she replied with an awkward smile. Her eyes landed on the figure behind Jimin, laying on his bed.

Good job, Yoon-Oppa. Stay sleep please.

Stepping in slowly, she made her way towards Jimin's way wearing a tense expression. She swallowed the lump in her throat.

"What is it?" Jimin asked as soon as she reached his bed. He patted his bed, motioning her to sit.

She gulped and moved to sit, a little too close to the edge of the bed. She pursed her lips and folded her hands on her lap. Jimin let out a fit of giggles.

"W-Why are you sitting like that?" He put his small hand on his mouth, trying to supress his giggles. "Sit carefully."

Hanni half-nodded, half-shook her head, unknowing how to react. "I-It's o-o-okay." She grinned. "I-I have some-something to say."

She cleared her throat and faced Jimin. Jimin raised his eyebrows, pretending to look confuse though he could expect what she was going to say.

"I-I.."

Jimin shifted in his seat, eyes full of anticipation.

"I-I li-li-lik-uhuk!" She choked on her own saliva and coughed her lungs out. Jimin gasped and immediately reached for the cup on the small table beside his bed. He handed it to her and she chugged the contains down her throat.

A chuckle found its way of Jimin's mouth. Jimin leaned toward Hanni and pulled her into a hug. Hanni's eyes widened and she could feel her saliva trying to choke her again.

"W-What.."

"I know." Jimin's voice muffled as he buried his face into Hanni's shoulder.

"You-You know?" Hanni's face began to turn into a tomato.

Jimin nodded. "And..I like you too."

Hanni's mind went blank before she slowly slid her arms around Jimin's torso. She opened her mouth to say something but was distracted by the situation that was aired on television.

"..the case is not even solve yet, why are you stopping the investigation?!" The woman in her mid-40s screamed to the camera. Around her, men and women around her age were holding placards with words that were blurred by the media, obviously on purpose. They screamed in unison, demanding justice.

"What happened?" Hanni asked, loosening the hug. Jimin ignored the question as he himself didn't know the answer.

"We need to stop this!"

"Yes! Stop the double standard and save our kids!"

"We demand justice!"

"Stop the kidnapping!"

Kidnapping?

Hanni gasped. "There's kidnapping going on?" She looked over towards Jimin but Jimin just shrugged.

"I think.." Jimin paused, his face tensed. "..we need to step in."

"What the..NO!" Hanni protested. "You can't even step out of your bed yet you want to step in that case?" Hanni widened her eyes in attempt to look intimidating.

"But-"

"No, just leave it to me!" She put her hands on her hips. "I will solve the case!" She huffed.

Jimin let out a heavy sigh. It wasn't because he was worried that she won't do well nor because he didn't trust her. But it was because he was afraid, afraid that she will get hurt.

Out of nowhere, something came up in his head.

"I'm sure Taehyung gonna take this case." He snapped his finger.

Hanni creased her eyebrows, creating a few lines that look like it would knit together. "But he need to rest. All of you need to rest." She retorted, pronouncing every word slowly.

Jimin nodded. "I know but knowing Tae.." He smiled. "..he won't let go of this case no matter what."

Hanni just blinked, finding no word to object.

.......................................

I'm sorry that this is short but I have a headache these past days and there are alot going on so I decided to just publish it

I'm thinking of making an art book here and post all my fanart

Should I do it?

Or not?

Give me your opinion pls ^^

Lots of love!

Thank you for reading!

Sorry for any errors