33

"This is all your fault!" Hanni stumbled backwards, hand on her right cheek that was stinging in pain. Jimin marched towards Hoseok and pushed him.

"What is wrong with you, hyung?!" He protectively stood infront of Hanni who was still in daze. She was just checking up on Hoseok after they came home from the funeral, but Hoseok suddenly exploded in anger.

The other boys rushed in. "What happened?" Seokjin asked, looking at the two boys with burning eyes back and forth.

"This is all her fault!" Hoseok pointed his finger towards Hanni. "Rose-noona died because of her!" Hanni's heart dropped at the sudden accusation. Jimin wanted to punch Hoseok but the little hand that was holding onto his sleeve held him back. He gritted his teeth.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Yoongi said bluntly, earning a sharp glare from Hoseok.

"They mistook Noona for her! It should have been her!"

"It should have been her that got kidnapped!"

"It should have been her who died!"

Hanni's heart broke into pieces, flying away along with her mind to her train of memories. She stood there, looking to the open air. The stinging pain has been forgotten. She spaced out.

 It should have been her who died!

Not Hanna!

As if she just got unplug from her surrounding, even Jimin's voice can't seem to bring her back to her senses. Jimin clicked his tongue before dragging her out of Hoseok's room, ignoring the others' call.

..............................

Jimin seated Hanni on the couch before kneeling down to her eye level. She was still in daze, staring blankly. 

"Hey."Jimin put his hand slowly on Hanni's cheek that just got slapped by Hoseok just now. "What's wrong? I know you're not okay." Just then, Hanni snapped out of her memory lane. 

That fucking memory.

Why can't it be gone already?

Hanni shook her head. "I'm okay." She smiled. Jimin frowned before caressing her cheek with his thumb. Hanni's heart sped up at the touch. She gulped but that didn't help considering the fact that Jimin was staring at her with his concern eyes. 

What is this feeling..ugh

She cleared her throat. "I am okay."

"I'm used to it."

Jimin's thumb stopped moving. "What do you mean?" Hanni mentally face-palmed herself.

Now what should I tell him?

My mom slapped me across the face because she hates me?

Nah..that sounds horrible..

"Well.." She looked down to her fingers for a moment before looking up again. "That's what I mean." She forced a smile. Jimin joined her smiling before taking her hands and wrapped them in his slightly bigger hands.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me.." His gaze never leave her eyes. "But if you want to, come to me , okay?" Hanni nodded.

"Oh yeah Jiminie.." She fiddled with her fingers. Jimin hummed in response. " Please don't be mad at Hoseok-oppa, I think he's just you know.." Jimin nodded, Hanni sighed in relief. "I think..I'm gonna talk with him for awhile."

........................

HANNI'S POV

  "Hoseok-oppa.." I said hesitantly. The others had left when I reached here, so it was him alone in his room. He turned around slowly and made his way toward me. 

Before I could say anything, he knelt down, bowing to me. I rushed towards him . "What are you doing, Oppa? Get up!" I shook his shoulders but he shook his head. 

"I want to apologize." He said softly. "I'm really sorry. Fucking sorry." 

I chuckled. "It's okay, Oppa." I took a seat, facing him. "I forgive you." I grinned when our eyes met. 

His guilty gaze turned into a soft one. He reached his hand out to ruffle my hair. I scowled when my hair stick out. "How can you be so nice?"

"We're family after all!" I exclaimed. 

He chuckled. "It feel so good to have a sister."

I let out a small laugh. "And it feel so good to have 7 brothers. I never imagined it."

" 6 brothers. There, I corrected it." He smirked.

"Huh?"

"Don't brother-zone Jimin." He patted my head. "He will be sad."

"Huh?" I was genuinely confused but then he whispered.

"You like him, right?" I snorted before staring at him, scowling.

"Am I ?" 

"You are, sweetie." He stood up, patted my head and walked away.

Am I ?

Am I ?

Gosh, someone answer me.

Damn, this is gonna be hard.

........................

Yeay~ update! Finally!

A filler chapter. It looks like the story is turning to a love story but don't worry. It's not.

This is just an appetizer.

And this story will only contain light and fluffy romance.

NO SMUT BECAUSE I'M AN INNOCENT 18 YEARS OLD.

I even skipped smut parts in every fanfiction I read.

So don't expect it keke.

Gonna go back to college tomorrow and will be very busy.

Sorry in advance if I don't update that much.

Bye~~

Don't forget to vote and comment!