50

A knock echoed before the door was slid open, creating a piercing sound of protest. Hanni stepped in with a grin.

"Are you ready?" She made her way towards Taehyung and helped him get off of his bed.

Taehyung flashed his boxy-smile. "Of course!" His smile suddenly died. "But aren't you have school today?"

"It's Saturday, dude." Hanni gave him a 'duh' look.

"Oh~" He smiled sheepishly. "I forgot."

"Anyway, let's go!" Hanni tugged his sleeve, carefully to not pulling him too hard since his leg wasn't fully recovered.

As soon as they stepped out of the room, Yoongi came out of the bathroom.

He looked around, a confuse expression plastered on his face. "I think I heard Hanni's voice just now." He mumbled to himself.

He then shrugged it off and slowly walked to his bed to continue his previous activity.

Sleeping.

.....................................

"Should we bring Jungkook along?" Taehyung stopped at his track, his eyes landed on the small girl beside him, eyebrows raised.

"Sure!" She beamed. "It would be much more fun with that bunny." She fished her phone out from her coat and searched for Jungkook's number.

They continued to walk to the nearest bus stop as they waited for Jungkook to pick up the call.

Taehyung broke the silence. "He isn't sick anymore right?"

Hanni shook her head and just then, Jungkook answered the call.

"Uhh~" Jungkook answered lazily.

"Yah~" Hanni exclaimed in disbelief. "Are you still sleeping?"

"It's Saturday."

"But it's 2 p.m already."

"But it's still Saturday."

Hanni huffed before she changed the topic. "Me and Tae-Oppa are going to Jeonju, wanna come?"

"What for?" Sounds of bed sheet rustling could be heard from the other side.

"Investigating a case." Hanni shook her head at Taehyung who was motioning her to take a seat at the only vacant seat at the crowded bus stop. Taehyung pouted at her as she frowned at him and pointed her finger at his injured leg. He nodded hesitantly and plopped himself. Hanni flashed a satisfied smile.

"Where are you guys at?"

"A bus stop near the hospital."

"On my way." With that, Jungkook ended the call.

Taehyung looked up. "Is he coming?"

"Yup." Hanni shoved back her phone. "He's on his way here."

............................

After a few hours of ride and traffic jams, they arrived at a small neighbourhood in Jeonju. Jeonju is located in North Jeolla Province and ranks among South Korea's most popular destination for travel. It is also the centre for the country's arts and culture scene, especially in terms of music and paper crafts. And the city is just like most city in korea, a safe place with low crime rate.

But now, it was corrupted by a kidnapping case that was left unsolved and swept under the rug.

"Let's go." Taehyung said as he led the way.

Walking closely behind the other two, Jungkook took a look around. The neighbourhood gave a more 'suburban' feel than the neighbourhood he was currently living. He could see many schools around the areas. It was an old neighbourhood and very traditional with plenty of local restaurants, shops and bars, with small 2-3 floors houses.

"Where are we going?" He finally asked.

"A playground." Hanni answered as she looked at the picture of the said place in her phone.

Jungkook pulled a confused face as he caught up with them and walked beside Hanni. "Why?"

"For the recent kidnapping case." Hanni scanned the area, afraid that they would miss the playground.

"Oh~" From the corner of his eyes, Jungkook spotted an average size playground. He glanced back and forth between it and the picture in Hanni's phone before exclaiming and pointing out his finger. "There!"

Taehyung and Hanni whipped their head to the pointed direction. Just like Jungkook, they glanced back and forth between the place and the picture.

"Good job, Kook." Taehyung ruffled the younger's hair making the younger flashed his bunny smile. Hanni smiled at the two cute interaction.

"Let's go."

..........................................

   The wind blew the dried leaves off the trees, flying away with the rhythm, and slapping Jungkook's face.

"The heck!" He removed the leaves from his face with a pout.

Taehyung slapped his hand, frowning. "Don't curse at a playground, the kids will hear-"

"Fuck!" Hanni yelled before slapping her mouth with her hand. "Sorry." She smiled sheepishly at Taehyung who was looking at her in disbelief. Taehyung rolled her eyes.

"Noona." Hanni looked down to the kid who made her yelled just now by purposely bumping her with his tricycle. She pulled a smile. Too fake to be unnoticed. The other two just chuckled as they watched.

"What is it?" She crouched down to the kid's eyes level.

"What is fuck?"

.......................................

Jungkook let out another series of giggles as he repeated Hanni's answer yet again. "Fuck is.." He mocked her, slapping her in the back. Hanni scoffed at him but kept her smile on. "..duck but with F." He finished the sentence before laughing again, throwing his head back and almost falling.

"S-Stop it!" Taehyung punched Jungkook on the shoulder with one hand, his other hand wiping his teary eyes. " We need to be serious!"

"Okay, okay." Jungkook inhaled. "Let's be serious." It didn't even last for a second and he laughed again.

He then stopped when Hanni kicked his ass. He yelped in pain, rubbing his butt.

"Okay, so." Taehyung cleared his throat in attempt to not laugh at Jungkook's pain. "Let's try searching for any security camera." Hanni nodded at Taehyung's suggestion.

....................................

Damn being an animation student is freaking tiring.

Guys, I really want to interact with you guys more but I don't know how T-T

I'm so jealous when I saw people on Instagram interacting with their followers through their stories. I want to do it too. ><

Anyway, lots of love byeeeee