23

JIMIN'S POV

 Other relatives has gone home. The only people who left were the funeral home people and us.We were still sitting at the dinner table. I looked at her. She still has the same expression.

Emotionless.

Empty.

"Jimin-ah,Jimin-ah." Seokjin-hyung's voice interrupted. I stood up and went a little further from her to answer the call. 

"Yes,hyung?" 

"Get out of there now. I think they are here."

"Roger that." I hung up and went straight toward the girl. "Hey." She looked up to me. "We need to go now."

"Why?" She asked as she stood up. I grabbed her hand and walked to the back door.

"The bad guy is here." We bowed as we passed by several people. I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it.

"Jimin-ah, don't go to the back door!"

"What?!"

And there they are, two guys with shocked face wearing suit at the door. " Shit." I slammed the door on their face and began to run. I ran behind the girl to protect her. A gunshot erupted and people screamed in fear. The bullet grazed my arm. I hissed in pain.

"0pp-Ahjussi, are you okay?" The girl stopped running and turned to me.

"Keep running!" She began to run again but her head was turned to me. I let out a small chuckle.

"Face in front and keep running!" I ordered and she obeyed. I looked over my shoulder. Taehyung and Hoseok-hyung were fighting with the 2 guys.

"Ahjussi, look!" I looked to the direction that she pointed at. A black van was pulled at the side of the road and 2 guys came out and ran toward us.

"Hyung!!" I faced toward the direction where Jungkook's voice came. "Here!" I saw him waved toward us. We made our way to him and followed him to our van. 

...................................

3RD PERSON'S POV

Jimin and Hanni both plonked themselves on the sofa. Seokjin ran towards Jimin as soon as he saw Jimin's scraped arm. He took a look at the scar.

"We need to stitch this." Jimin nodded and Seokjin walked away to get the first aid kit. Yoongi began to drive the van. He wanted to ask Namjoon to drive but he loves his life and decided to do it himself. Hoseok gave Hanni a cup of water and she gladly accepted.

"Thank you." She chugged half of it. "Em..why are they after us?" 

Jimin shook his head. "No, they are after you." He frown when the needle pierced his skin and at the same time, hissing sound could be heard from the other boys as if they are the one who got stitch. 

"But why?" She drank the remaining water. 

"Because you have the file." Taehyung's deep voice startled her. "The file has evidences for a very important case."

How could a boy with such a soft face has a voice deeper than the Pacific Ocean? 

"Oh.." Her mouth formed into an 'O' shape. "Anyway, my name is Hanni, Bang Hanni." She introduced herself. "I'm 18."

"Yes!" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed. "You can't call me Oppa." He beamed. Hanni giggled. 

"Wait, Honey? As in H-O-N-E-Y?" Taehyung rubbed his chin, deep in thought. 

"No,no. It's Han-ni." She pronounced it slowly. Jimin suddenly left out a chuckle. "What?"

"I'm sure that I'm going to call you Honey instead." He smiled making her flustered. She then shrugged it off. "By the way, my name is Jimin." He flashed his eye-smile.

"I'm your hope, I'm your angel, I AM JUNG HOSEOK!"

"Yoongi."

"The most handsome man, King-I mean Kim Seokjin."

"Kim-Tae-Hyung, K-I-M-T-A-E-H-Y-U-N-G !" 

"Hi, I'm Namjoon. Nice to meet you."

"Golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. I'm 18 too so don't call me Oppa."

She nodded at the many version of introduction. "Umm..may I know what is the 'important case'?" She asked. Her voice was full with anticipation.

The boys looked at each other. "Do you know about the case on 13 June 2013?" Namjoon answered the question with another question.

She nodded. " My dad talked about it a lot. He told me how sad and guilty he was when the incident happened. " She stopped. "And how he wish he can brings back those agents."

"Those agents.." Yoongi spoke from the drive seat. "We are their sons." Hanni's eyes widened in shock.

"I-I'm sorry." She looked down to her feet. 

Seokjin patted her head. "It's okay. We're going to seek for justice later anyway."

"Really?" She looked up. "But how? The incident happened 7 years ago." 

"Oh, about that.." Seokjin gulped, unsure on what to tell her.

"Honey-ah, can you promise us something?" Just like how he said, Jimin called her Honey instead of Hanni. Hanni went blank for awhile because of how casual he sounded before nodding her head.

"Don't tell anyone about this." She nodded.

"Do you know Robinhood?" Nodded again.

"It's us." This time, she froze on her seat. Her lips slowly moved apart. Her eyes were big. As big as Jungkook's .

"I kn-"

"THAT IS SO FREAKING COOL!" She exclaimed. Now, it was the boys' turn to be shock. Didn't expect her to be cool, no, more like excited about it. Normal girl would have freak out.

Or..not.

Or..maybe she's just unique.

Just like Taehyung.

"We're glad you are okay with it." Namjoon smiled. "Because I think you need to live with us for the mean time." Hanni's smile faded.

"Why? I have a house." She said bluntly. "Although I have to live alone from now on." She mumbled. The boys looked at her in pity.

"We know but just like how Jimin said just now, they are after you." Namjoon explained. "We need to protect you. We  are the one who caused this mess so your safety now is our responsibility." The boys nodded at their leader's words.

 Hanni contemplated hard in her head. Her eyebrows moved up and down.

Living in a house full of killers? That's sounds cool.

But although they are killers, they will protect me jut like how dad used to do, right?

They will take care of me better than mom, right?

I guess, that's cool.

"Okay. I'm willing to sacrifice my house."

.........................................

A new character! Yeay!

Hanni's going to be in this story until the end and she will be with one of the members.😉

There will be a light romance ahead so - Fluffy moment intensifies.💪💪

Anyway, thank you for reading!