6

3RD PERSON'S POV

  "HOLY SHIT!" Yoongi cursed as he look at the faces before him. The familiar faces that he had missed for 7 years. The familiar faces that used to spice up his life and annoyed the shits out of him.

"Language young man."

"HYUUUNG~~"

"What's up hyuunggg~"

"AAAAAHHH~YOONGI HYUUNNG!!"

"AAA~MY HOLDING HANDS PARTNER~"

After the variety style of greeting, the boys gather at the small living room of the cheap apartment, trying to catch up with each other's story. 

" How did both of you got together?" Taehyung asked before slurping his strawberry milk that he brought. Others' attention fixed on Yoongi.

"You guys don't remember that night we met at the hospital?"

~Flashback~

2013

   The three maknaes ran through the hospital busy hallway. It was crammed with people because of the big explosion. Every each of them were wearing a worried expression. They were completely messed up. Messy hair, tears stained on their fluffy cheeks, their clothes covered with debris due to the explosion. 

The smell of medicine spread across the hallway. The boys scanned every single door they passed by, finding the right room.

"This room!" Taehyung pointed at a door with '303' on it. All of them rushed in. They were met with 2 bed , each of them were occupied by Seokjin and Yoongi. Hoseok and Namjoon stood beside them. They look very exhausted.

"Hyung, are you guys alright?" Jimin asked them, eyes covered with tears to the extent it was covering his vision. Namjoon, who was 14 years old that time, pat his head before smiling weakly. His face was covered with cuts and dirt.

"Don't worry. They will be okay." Namjoon tried to reassuring him. Taehyung noticed Yoongi's bandage hand. He went closer and caress it.

"Is it hurt?" His puppy eyes kept on blinking as he try to hold back his tears. Yoongi smiled.

"No. It got burn a little. But.." Yoongi turned his head towards Seokjin beside him. Seokjin's condition was way more serious than him. He got a first degree burn right hand, a sprained shoulder and a head wrapped with a bandage with some dry blood on it. It was all because of his attempt to save their parents. Unfortunately, he didn't make it. They didn't make it. They couldn't save their parents. The explosion caused 55 people's death including their parents.

"Hey~It's okay. You know how strong I am." A smile plastered on his face, but it doesn't reach his eyes. The boys just sighed.

" What's your plan?" Namjoon questioned, didn't really specifically to anyone." I'm going back to Ilsan to lives with my uncle. They are already on their way to come here." He and Jungkook are the one who lost both their mom and dad out of the boys. 

"My mom want to move out from Seoul." Seokjin added."Yoongi will go back to Daegu with his dad." Yoongi nodded.

"My family want to stay here in Seoul." Hoseok, who lost his father answered.

"Me too." Jimin simply said. He looked at Taehyung who kept on hanging his head low. Tears fell from his face. Taehyung's body began to trembles. Jimin pat his back while soothing him.

"M-My mom d-doesn't want me..my-my relatives too.." Hiccup escaped his mouth."T-They said..it was all my fault f-for not saving my dad..." He broke into more tears. He crouched down and hug his knees.