9

"Today, you're going to learn about..bombs!" Taehyung smiled widely. Namjoon and Seokjin nodded as they look at Taehyung going into his workplace before bringing out something with him. They gasped when they realized it was a bomb. They backed away immediately. Taehyung chuckled.

"Don't worry. It's not working." Namjoon went closer to him. He watched Taehyung fiddles with the bomb. "What if you got trapped in a room with a bomb just like in the movies, what will you do?" Taehyung stared at them, expecting them to talk about the blue and red wires.

"Cut the red wire?" Namjoon answered, as expected.

"No, you can't cut the color of love..I choose blue." Seokjin scoffed. Taehyung giggled.

"Both of you are right actually." The hyunqs dropped their jaws. "Come on,hyung~ You're a genius. You must know this." Taehyung nudged Namjoon.

"I know I'm a genius but not to the extent I know about how to dispose a bomb." Namjoon flashed a 'duh' look.

"So,what you actually need to do is separate the blast cap from the explosive." Taehyung pointed at the intended bomb part. "The blast cap itself might explode and hurt you, but it's better then letting the bomb explode."

"There's sometimes when there is more than 1 blast cap and if you can't find it.." He took his breath. "Just take out the batteries. No power, no explosion." Taehyung shrugged. He then continued. "..or you can mess up the wires. No matter if it's the color of love,blood,poop or whatever it is. Just cut it off. The more, the better." Namjoon and Seokjin's mouth were wide opened, ready for any fly to come in.

"And then wish that you're not going to die." Taehyung let out a demonic laugh. 

"But!" Seokjin flinched. "Don't ever mess with the timer, and don't move the bomb." Taehyung narrowed his eyes to the two boys who looks like kids who just got scolded at. The two nodded quickly.

.........................

  A few weeks had passed and the boys were ready to officially start their mission as a 7-members-team. Seokjin even bought a mini travel van for them. As the sun almost set, the boys started to pack their stuff. 

"The van has wifi right?" Yoongi asked without looking away from his hacking stuff. Seokjin, who is his roommate, nodded. "Then, I will bring my hacking stuff with me." Yoongi smiled gleefully. He went downstairs to meet the others, Seokjin followed him. The boys gathered together before bringing their stuff into the van.

"You guys  brought your weapon, right?" Namjoon asked as he put his bag on the desk. Seokjin started driving. Namjoon is indeed a natural born leader. Yoongi set up his hacking stuff on the desk. He took out some files from his bag and gave it to Namjoon. 

"So, our victims are going to be at the Velvet Hotel to attend a dinner held by one of their company." Namjoon opened the files.  The boys nodded whilst wearing their equipment.

"There will be 4 of them. All of them are partners in crime. They are involve in bribes and those common crimes that white collar criminals do but sadly the police did nothing." Well, that's not surprising. He then handed all 4 files to each of the killing team members.

"Remember, don't kill other people." Hoseok warned. He wore his knuckle duster. "You can hurt them to defense yourself but don't ever kill them." He gave a bunny mask to Jungkook."Your mask.I made it for you."

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook averted his gaze and stared at Jimin in awe. His cute hyung suddenly looks so cool wearing his stuff. Since Jimin uses gun, he has more things to wear than the others. Jimin wrapped a holster around his tiny waist and slip the gun in it. He put his earpiece into his right ear while an earplug on the other. Since the earpiece can also protects his ear, he didn't have to wear 2 earplugs. He then wear a pair of black leather gloves and threw one towards Jungkook. Jungkook wore it.

Taehyung slipped his arrow into his arrow quiver hung beside his leg. Until now, he only use a single metal arrow. For him, the feeling when he takes out the arrow from his victims' body is the most satisfying feels. Thus, the arrow was covered with dry blood. He put on his round sunglasses and bear mask.

"Ah~so Taetae-hyung is whom the police called Teddy." Jungkook exclaimed in realization. Taehyung has been known as Teddy among the police because of his bear mask and it became his official nickname as time goes by same goes with Jimin and Hoseok. 

Do you wonder how police still didn't catch him even when they knew how he looks like? It was because Taehyung always left a picture of him with his victims at the crime scene, but unfortunately the police still can't identify him because he completely covered his face and because...

..it's too blurry.

"Are you guys ready?" Hoseok stood up from his seat. The 3 maknaes nodded. Hoseok turned towards Yoongi. "Tell us the plan."

"So..I'm going to turn off the alarms but it won't be long, so you guys need to hurry." Yoongi fixed his glasses. "I'm also going to hack all the cctvs. Its easier to use this route." Yoongi pointed to his laptop screen. "The  guests are going to be in the dinner hall, so the hotel isn't going to be too busy. Come back as soon as you finish your job." The boys nodded. The van came to a halt.

"FIGHTING! AND BE SAFE!" Seokjin shouted from the driver's seat as he watch the killing team members started to move.

.......................... 

Thank you for reading~

Don't forget to vote and comment~

Annyeooonnnggg~~~