14

"Joker is the name then." Yoongi smirked when he saw reporters referred him as Joker on every news about him. He made it to the headline on various local newspaper because of what he did last night. That shithead even hired a couple of bodyguards to protect him. 

Who the hell he think he is? A king? Psh. 

"Kids, let's discuss about our mission tonight." Namjoon announced. A cup of coffee in his hand. He put the cup on the table and sat beside Yoongi. Excitement shown through his face.

"Why do you look so excited?" Yoongi looked at him weirdly. His smile still plastered on his face, showing his dimples.

"I have a whole day off for the next 2 days. So tonight, I can join the mission." The boys scattered around the living room, waiting for him to spill the plan.

"So, tonight..we will start our mission by kidnapping him." Namjoon clasped his hands together. " Since he got some bodyguards following him around, we need someone that can act as a bait. So, 95z duo.." Namjoon glanced at the two boys. 95z duo, Jimin and Taehyung have been the charmer of the team from the start, so both of them were the best choice for this job. Jimin and Taehyung suddenly stared at each other intensely. 

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!" The two boys shouted in unison as they brought their hands out.

"NOOO!" Jimin shook his 'paper' hand whilst Taehyung made a peace sign with his 'scissors'. 

Jungkook who was seated beside Jimin patted Jimin's back. "Don't worry hyung. You know how even straight guy can fall head over heels for you." 

"Yeah. I'm sure you can wrapped him around your pinky just like that." Namjoon smiled. Jimin pursed his lips.

............................

JIMIN'S POV

  I looked at the cup of coffee in my hand. I was at the 50th floor of the apartment where Koo Junhyung lives., waiting for him to be back from work.

"You just need to spill this coffee onto the floor and make him feel guilty. Make him follow you to buy another coffee. Remember to get rid of his bodyguards. Taehyung,Hoseok and Jungkook will be waiting at the parking lot." 

Namjoon-hyung's voice lingered in my head. I made my way to the lift. I might bump into him if I wait him outside the lift.

As expected, he bumped into me and spilled my coffee. But too bad, the coffee spilled on my shirt instead on the floor.

Wait, maybe its not that bad.

"Oh god,I'm sorry!" The man reached for my shirt and tried to wipe away the coffee with his handkerchief.

"It's okay." I  flashed  my eye smile. He stared at me for a second before blinking. 

"No no. Let me buy you another coffee, okay?" He shook his head. My lips curved into a smirk for a second then changed into a smile. 

"Okay..but who are they?" I pointed to 3 buff men standing behind him like a tree.

 His bodyguards.

"Ah about that.." He shooed them away. "They're my friends. Don't worry, they won't come with us." He then motioned me into the lift.

............................

TAEHYUNG'S POV

  I don't feel right. I put my hand on my chest and inhale slowly before exhaling the air with my mouth.