15

TAEHYUNG'S POV

  "I need you to ran off the building by jumping off the window and into the pool."

"WHAT??!!!"

"There's a pool next to the apartment. Crash the window and jump." I brought my eyes to find the window and there it was, a row of full-body sized window for stargazing placed 5,6 meters away from me.

But..I-I'm afraid of height.. 

"You're going to be safe. It's okay, we're going to wait for you there." Namjoon-hyung reassured me. I swallowed the lump in my throat. 

"Taehyungie, is there something.. wrong?" Jimin asked me with his weak voice. His voice sounded like it doesn't even actually want to come out from his mouth. It sounded so forced it hurts.

No..I will do it..I will do it for Jimin..

"Nothing. I just want you to hold onto me tightly okay?" Jimin nodded before wrapping his arm around my neck tighter. I ran to the window. I brought Jimin closer to my body to prevent him from getting hurt too much.

1..

2...

3!

The window smashed into thousand of glittering fragments as our body made contact with the glassed surface. As if the time got slowed down, I could feel the pain that came from every single cut. The piercing pain sank deeper everytime the shattered pieces scraped my skin. The strong wind made it worse.

Suddenly, everything turned cold and my surrounding became wavy. I knew at that moment, I already fell into the pool. The coldness stole my body's heat. My head pounded, my whole body screamed for oxygen. Just then, I realized that something was missing.

Jimin?

Jimin, where are you?!

JIMIN!

JIMIINN!!

...............................

3RD PERSON'S POV

  "JIMINIE!" Taehyung's eyes shot opened. His hands in the air. Sweats trickled down his forehead. 

"Ah,hyung~You scared me." Jungkook whined. 

"Where's Jiminie?" Taehyung rose from his bed. 

"He is in his room."

..............................

"JIMINIE!" Taehyung flung opened the door to see Jimin sitting on his bed with Seokjin beside him. 

"Taehyungie.." Jimin eye-smiled at him. He slowly opened his arms. Taehyung flew into his arms. He chuckled.

"Jimin-ah, I'm sorry~" Taehyung wailed."I'm sorry. I should have do the job instead of you." 

"Yah, what are you talking about?" Jimin softly pushed Taehyung away and make him sit on the bed properly. "It's not your fault. Since he only targets kids in their 10s so far, I thought he wouldn't attack me. I am at fault too. Don't blame yourself." 

Taehyung nodded before pouting. "Don't do that again. You scared me." He held his index finger up threateningly.

"Jimin-no, both of you need to be more careful in the future. No one could tell that both of you are 20." Seokjin warned. The two boys smiled cheekily.

"Yeah, with your big doe eyes.." Namjoon came in. "..you looks too cute and baby-ish for a 20 years old guy."