56

People's eyes fell on the figure strolling down the road like he was some kind of a celebrity. The boy was certainly not a celebrity but no doubt one of the most known person in South Korea. Mouth agape, eyes wide – that was how every person would look like when they passed by him. Some stopped in their track to stare, some just stared in amaze, some quickly ran away with their hands busy searching for their phone. Behind the bear mask, one corner of Taehyung's lips curved up slightly. Those were the things that he loves whenever he exposed himself to the crowd. He loves it when people stared shocked at him because that's when he knows that they had acknowledged him. He loves it when the look of adoration fell onto him because that's when he knows there are people that still supports them and would be stunned to meet him. And he loves this the most – when people ran away from him with their phone against their ear because he knows that's when they called the police.

Taehyung walked leisurely with an old suitcase safe in his grip and bare feet. He had insisted of not wearing shoes because they were uncomfortable for his liking though Hoseok and Jungkook had listed down the reasons why need to wear shoes. Unfortunately, those reasons don't exist in his life dictionary.

He arrived at the small police station in a minute. Hoseok was right, the police had gone to complete their patrol duty as no sign of patrol cars in front of the station. Before he stepped further, he darted his eyes around and spotted their mini van not too far from where he was standing. He just smiled to himself.

He knocked on the door before entering.

"Wel- holy cow..." The police staff at the reception desk fell back onto her seat when she noticed the bear-masked boy walking closer to her.

An officer walked in from the locker room, files in his hand. "Wh-" And the files dropped to the ground. "Wh-What are you doing here?" He fumbled at his holster to get a grip at his gun. "Back off!" The other few officers were now had stood up, hands on their gun, ready to shoot. Mixed emotions evidently displayed on their faces – fear, shocked and amazed.

One of the members of Robinhood is here.

Here in the police station.

In front of their eyes.

A gulping sound could be heard and Taehyung chuckled lowly. They swear that the chuckle almost makes them fall on their knee and just give in.

It's a fucking Robinhood's member for fuck sake.

Not just a normal criminal.

"I'm sure there's a reason that brought you here." One of the officers said. Some of them just wanted to shoot Teddy in the head and let him die. But they haven't forgotten the orders their superiors had gave them regarding the Robinhood.

"If they came incomplete, don't do anything to them because they usually came for a reason and rarely attack others without reason. On top of that, we need them alive to answer a lot of questions."

"Even if one of the members came, alone an unarmed, still, do not attack them, because who knows what the rest of the members will do to the whole police department. They are that dangerous."

"The only time we could attack is when we are completely prepared, with special team, snipers and such."

And right now, this situation fell onto the second one. They had no choice but to just stay aware and cautious. To be honest, most of the officers there really wanted to just grab their phone and record the rare moment.

Teddy suddenly raised his hand and all of them flinched at the small action. He pointed his index finger at their gun before shaking his head.

"No gun?"