55

The pen cap fell off from between his teeth and hit the floor when the mini van stopped abruptly. It rolled until a hand took it off the ground.

Jungkook threw it to the air and it fell back onto his hand. He did it repeatedly. "Are you really going to do this, Hyung?"

Taehyung simply nodded, eyes still fixed on the polaroid picture he was busy scribbling on. He smiled at the masterpiece that he had created and stood properly, straightening his back. The picture was – according to Taehyung, a cute picture of him with a lifeless Gyuri with his favorite arrow piercing through her heart.

He glued it onto the briefcase, "I did the same before and some people call the police." He paused and wiggled his eyebrows at the maknae. The maknae looked at him in awe, amazed.

Suddenly, Hoseok chuckled from the driver's seat, "But guess what," He paused to let out another small chuckle, "They arrived when we were already on our way home."

Jungkook sneered, "Cliché." His eyes widened all of a sudden. "Hyung!" He called out, his face twisted in disgust and he pointed at the floor, "Her blood is dripping out of the briefcase!"

"Shit," Taehyung rummaged through the cupboard that was set just above his head. "Seokjin-hyung will kill me!"

Jungkook laughed at his hyung but his laughter immediately died when a question popped up in his head. He looked at Taehyung, eyes engulf in worry, eyebrows furrowed. "Hyung,"

Taehyung hummed as he began to clean the floor, letting Jungkook know that he is listening.

"What if," Jungkook paused, hesitance clearly evident as he looked down. "What if the police arrived on time?"

Taehyung smiled at the troubled maknae and waved his hand around, gesturing that it will be okay.

"Don't worry, Kook." Hoseok chimed in. "Around this time," He glanced at his wristwatch for a moment. "They are usually on morning patrol and will be quite afar from the station." He averted his eyes to the maknae through the rear-view mirror and smiled before focusing back on the road. "Even if they are some officers in the station," He smirked to himself. "They're usually in lower ranks or just an assistant. They won't dare to even point a gun at Tae."

Jungkook nodded. His mind contented by Hoseok's answers but his heart felt the exact opposite.

Taehyung began to prepare himself. He grabbed a brown coat and wear it on top of his black turtleneck to help him fight the chilly autumn wind. A classic round-tinted glasses were draped on his nose bridge while his signature bear mask as hugging her face comfortably. He didn't bring any weapon but instead a couple of iced push-pop tube shoved into his coat and holster belt he stole from Jimin.

Jungkook blinked as he stared at the tubes, eyes full of curiosity. He examined them. In the tubes, there was a weird mixture. His head jerked back slightly when he noticed a firework fuse sticking out of each of the tube. "Is that..." He averted his eyes towards Taehyung who was checking himself in the mirror. "...bomb?"

Taehyung smiled cheekily. "You will see." Just then, he felt something tugging on his pants. He looked down to find the most precious creature.

He crouched down. "Aigoo~" He lifted him up and snuggled his nose to him. "My Tannie~ How did you get here?" Taehyung whipped his head towards Jungkook with his eyebrows rose.

Jungkook just shrugged, "Maybe he jumped in when we weren't looking."

Taehyung looked at Yeontan fondly and the dog barked at him. "Why? Are you worried about me?" Yeontan barked again as though agreeing with him.