62

"I'm not leaving you here." Seokjin grimaced at him, clearly angry at the younger's stupid command.

"You need to."

"But – "

"No but's. You need to, hyung."

"I will carry you!"

"No, it will be harder to reach them." And Seokjin couldn't argue anymore. Looking at Hoseok desperate, pleading eyes, he couldn't help but to follow what he said.

"Please hyung." Hoseok begged, his shaky hand made its way to Seokjin's cheek. "Do it for me."

And that's how Seokjin found himself dragging his injured legs, pressing against the wound and whimpering throughout his way back to the hall before he bumped into someone.

.....................................

                Hanni crashed into a hard chest and her hand quickly fished out her stun gun from the holster around her waist, aiming to the figure. But she quickly retreated her hand back to her side when she saw the guy grunting.

"Taehyung." She heaved a sigh and putted her free hand onto her chest, as though it could soothe her rapid heart. "I thought you were Big Boss's people." She putted back the weapon to its case and walked towards her comrade.

Taehyung coughed into his hand, trying his hardest to muffle the sound. "Your head is a fucking stone." He rubbed his chest where Hanni had bumped her head at.

The girl just chuckled before wincing at the pain that came from the cut on his cheekbone.

Taehyung just notice the girl's bruised body and his face shifted into those expressions that belonged to a kicked puppy. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just some bruises here and there." She shrugged. "Same old, same old." Her eyes suddenly lit up at the thoughts that just crossed her mind, "By the way, I have cleared this area. You can start putting your bomb now."

"Where did you put them?"

"I found a greenhouse at the back, so I dragged and dumped them there."

"Greenhouse?" Taehyung blinked, "Is it those kinds of houses that filled with plants?"

"Yup." Their conversation was interrupted by Yoongi's sudden voice booming through her earpiece. She took the device off her ear and held it between her and Taehyung so that the latter could here too. "Yes, oppa?"

"Are we rolling?"

Taehyung and Hanni looked at each other and nodded.

"We're rolling."

........................................

"Hey." A soothing husky voice greeted Namjoon and the later instantly recognized the voice.

"Hey, Jae." Namjoon greeted back. The boy was apart of a band which is also a group under the same company as Got7, so how could he forgot –

Shit. He forgot.

He forgot that the other groups from their company would be here too and that could only mean –

"Where are the others?"

Jae knew every Got7's members.

Namjoon gulped down the lump that unknowingly had formed in his throat. "They need to run some errands."

"So, you're being their representative?" Jae asked before sipping his wine.

Namjoon nodded, couldn't find himself choking out the lie.