21

HOSEOK'S POV

  I walked into the reception area of the police station. The officer at the main desk greeted me with a smile.

"How can I help you, sir?" He politely asked.

"Can I see Officer Hyungwon?" I leaned in. "Is he here?"

"Sure, I will call him." He reached for the phone that was placed on the desk. "Have a sit." I proceeded to sit at the unoccupied seat with the hope that Hyungwon can help me.

A few minutes later, Hyungwon's voice reached my ear. " Hoseokie~" He greeted me with his bright smile. I responded with a smile as bright as his.

"What are you doing here?" He took a seat beside me. 

"I need your help." I said with a serious tone. His smile faded. "Do you still remember about the incident that happened on 13 June 2013?" He looked to the floor without specific direction, probably trying to remember which incident I was talking about. 

"Oh, the incident where your.." He trailed his words. I nodded. "Why? Do you want to re-open the case?"  

"No, I just want to know the details about the case." I denied.

"Since it was kept private, I don't know anything about it." His eyebrows creased. " Only KNCI members know about it. The file is also with them. " He informed.

"Do you have access to the file?" I desperately asked.

"Of course not!" He shook his head. "I-wait.." He fished out his phone. "I think I can ask for Bang Shi Hyuk-nim's help." 

"What?!"I shrieked. " The KNCI's headman?" He nodded whilst still typing something on his phone.

"He is my father's friend so we're kinda close." He brought his phone to his ear.  "Hello Ahjussi."

Ahjussi? Seriously? How close are they actually?

He suddenly handed the phone to me. I cocked my eyebrows. "He wants to talk to you." I took the phone.

"Hello, Bang Shi Hyuk-nim, I'm Jung Hoseok, Jung Ho Min's son. Nice to meet you." I greeted him.

I heard him gasped. He must have never thought that he will talk to one of his agents' son. "You are really Ho Min's son? Oh my god. How are you?" He asked me. Concern witnessed in his voice.

"I'm doing great. The other team members' sons are also with me." I cheerfully said.

"I'm glad you guys are alive. So, what do you want to do with the case?" 

"I'm thinking of re-investigate the case with some help from my friends without having to re-open the case. Can you perhaps give me the-"

"Case file? "

"Um yes."

"...."

"Please, I wouldn't spill the information."

"Alright, meet me at the cafe in front of the KNCI headquarters."

I hung up the phone and thanked Hyungwon for his help. We hugged for the last time before I rush out the place.

Little did I know, someone heard our conversation.

And he was wearing a dragon-shaped bracelet.

..........................

HOSEOK'S POV

I rushed to find any public transport to go to Seoul. I was currently at Incheon and was very far from the KNCI headquarters. I don't want Bang Shi Hyuk-nim to wait for me.