4

" You just need to go to Bangtan Cafe in Gangnam.."

Wait..Bangtan? Bangtan?

~Flashback~

  "We are Bangtan Sonyeondan! We will catch every criminals in the world!" The 9-years-old Jin raised his hands in the air. A watergun was tightly placed in his hand. " Attaaaaackk!!" 

"YAAAAAAA!!!!!" Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok ran towards the maknaes who played the roles as criminals. Then there was Yoongi casually walking with his toy handcuff.

"Guys, I'm sleepy."

The boys love to play tag ever since they first met. The boys were heavily influenced by their parents who were in a special team under the KNCI, Korea National Criminal Investigator. They were the best team in KNCI history. Namjoon's dad were the team leader, along with her wife as his assistance. Taehyung's dad was an agent specialized in EOD, explosive ordnance disposal. Yoongi's mom was a Technical Analyst who provides support from her computer. Jungkook's and Hoseok's dad were both the best profiler in the team while Mrs.Jeon were the media liaison of the team. Analyzing the suspects' behavior was Jin's mom speciality. Jimin's dad was a profiler with the best shooting skill. 

Without them knowing, their sons inherited their skills and speciality as they grow up.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! You're dead!" Hoseok exclaimed. 

"I am?  Aren't I one of the police?" Taehyung batted his eyelids in confusion. Yoongi came to handcuff Taehyung.

"How many time do I said it? You are one of the criminals. NOW YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!" Yoongi flashed his gummy smile and dragged the younger away from the small battle.

"Jiminie,I wi-" Before Namjoon could shoot Jimin, his watergun broke, spilling the water.

"Ow mannn~Not again." Namjoon pouted. Jimin kneel down as he laugh his ass off at his hyung's clumsiness.

"Jeon Jungkoooook! We're going to catch you!" Seokjin and Hoseok chased after the 4-years-old boy who was laughing hysterically.

"I'm the golden maknae! No one can catch me!" Jungkook stuck his tongue out as he sprint away.

~End Of Flashback~

    "Mr.Kim? Mr.Kim!" Mrs.Lee snapped Namjoon into reality. "Are you with me, Mr.Kim?" Mrs.Lee waved her hand in front of Namjoon's face. Namjoon nodded hesitantly.

"Okay,so..you just need to go there. Walk to the cashier and said 'Bangtan'. Got it?" Namjoon nodded like a child.

...................

  Namjoon thanked the cab driver and made his way to the cafe. He looked at his wristwatch.

It's almost 10. Are they still open?

Just then, he saw a young man around his age at the cafe door. He saw him flipped the 'open' sign. His eyes went bigger.

"Waiiit!!!" He ran to the cafe almost tripping over. The young man stopped what he was doing and tried to find the source of the voice.

"W-Wait..I.."Namjoon tried to catch his breath. Unfortunately, his breath was forced to stop because of what he just saw.

"Jiminie? Are you Jiminie? Mochi Jimin?" The young man looks confuse for a second but then his face lit up.

"Namjoon-hyung?" Jimin's lips started to curve into a smile. He can't believe it. It has been 7 years since they last saw each other. Both of them jumped into each other embrace. It was all because of that incident.

"How are you, hyung?" Jimin escorted Namjoon into the cafe. The cafe was filled with silence as all the workers were already went home. But no, it doesn't last long. Just a few seconds later, the silence got shattered after a sunshine came down the stairs.

"OMO! NAMJOONIIEEE!!!" Hoseok attacked Namjoon with a hug. He tightly wrapped his arms around Namjoon's tall frame, almost suffocating him. 

"H-Hoseok-ah, I-I can't..breath." Namjoon slapped Hoseok's back lightly. Hoseok let him go. 

"You're back!You're back!" Hoseok hopped as he held Namjoon's hands. Namjoon grinned at his friend's cuteness. Jimin shook his head.

Just wait when Taehyung come home, this place going to be a mess..

.......................

  " You're a lawyer? Wah~" Namjoon blushed seeing Hoseok's reaction. Jimin put 2 cups of hot chocolate on the round table before taking a seat.

" By the way, why are you here hyung? " Jimin took off his apron." You look like you specifically want to come to my cafe."

"This is your cafe?!" Namjoon eyes widened.

Don't tell me these boys are apart of Robinhood..

" Yeah..why?"Jimin blinked, a little surprise at Namjoon's reaction. But his surprise face suddenly turned into a cocky one. "Are you here for Bangtan?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows. Namjoon almost fall off his chair. The other two burst into laughter.

"S-So it's true.. you're apart of Robinhood." Namjoon fixed himself and sat back down properly. Jimin nodded, still laughing. The bell above the cafe door suddenly rang. All of them turned their heads to the door.

" I'm home." A handsome boy with a cute puppy was presented at the door.

"Taehyung-ah,look!" Jimin called him. Taehyung turned his head to where the voice came from. He squinted his eyes at the stranger that was seated in between Jimin and Hoseok. His eyes went round when he recognized the stranger.

"Joonie-hyung!" Taehyung picked his puppy and walked towards the others. Both of them hugged each other.

They continued to chat for like an hour. Taehyung already went to the toilet for the second time and now he didn't come back yet for his third time. Namjoon look at the clock.

"Guys, I need to go home now. Jin-hyung will get mad at me." He stood up from his chair but Jimin pulled him back to sit.

"Jin-hyung is with you?"

"Ah..I forgot to tell you. Yes, we lives in the same apartment. Wanna come?"

" Can we? YESS!!" Jimin jolted up from his sit and made his way upstairs. " Taetae-ah, we're going to have a sleepover at hyung's house!"

The two elders just shook their head watching the excited boy.

"Namjoon-ah, I know this is so sudden but I want to warn you..don't ever piss them off."

"Em? Why?"

" How do I say this..em..both of them are a little bit psychotic. I know not all psychopath are dangerous but they are. They are very dangerous. I will tell you about this later."

"Ok.."

..........................

Thank you for reading!

Pls don't be a silent reader. I need ARMY's' extra comment.😭😭

Don't forget to click the little star below. 🌟👇