44

Jimin fluttered his eyes open and he was instantly met by a white ceiling. He slowly averted his eyes around the room coated with cream. A green curtain was hanging down, limiting his view of the whole room. A television was set hanging against the wall. He blinked his eyes a few times.

A hospital..

A groan escaped his mouth as pain travelled his whole body when he tried to sit. He hissed in pain but continued to shift on the bed. After awhile, he finally managed to sit up and leaned back against the headboard. He shut his eyes and sighed, frustrated at everything that just happened.

How long had he been unconscious? He didn't know.

And where's Hanni?

Just then, a head popped out from behind the curtain. Both of them looked at each other in surprise before Hanni turned around and dashed away.

"Doctor, he's awake!"

.............................

"..and about your wound." The doctor paused and pulled a smile. " I'm glad that you treated it fast. The weapon nicked your femoral artery which can cause bleeding that can lead to death but since it was treated fast, you're save." Jimin nodded and pretended to know what femoral artery is.

"So.." The doctor trailed off and flipped the paper in his hand. "..your wound will heal in 2 to 3 weeks and that's mean you will need to stay here for awhile." Jimin sighed in defeat.

No mission for me.

"So, that's all." The doctor ended with a small smile and looked over towards the spaced out girl.

"Em, Bang Hanni-ssi? " Hanni jumped a little and whipped her head towards the doctor. She showed him an awkward smile, showing her slightly crooked teeth.

The doctor let out a chuckle. "I hope you don't go to dark alley or any dangerous place again, okay?" Hanni nodded and put her hands to her head, imitating a salute.

Dark alley? Dangerous place?

"Please excuse me." The doctor nodded and both Jimin and Hanni bowed and thanked him. Their eyes followed the doctor until he was out of sight.

Jimin looked over to Hanni. "What did you tell him?"

"Oh, that.." She looked up, attempting to remember the nonsense she had told to the doctor. She inhaled, "Well, I told him that I was searching for you guys and walked into a dark alley and came across a group of gangsters and you guys got into a fight and you got stab and we ran away and since Yoongi-Oppa hot hypothermia I told him that we suddenly ran into a damaged car in an almost freezing lake and we found Yoongi-Oppa drowning and brought him with us here." She pursed her lips.

"Oh, and we don't know him." She added with a nod.

Jimin burst into laughter. "And he believed you?"

"Uhuh." Hanni nodded proudly and crossed her hands against her chest.

"Anyway, where's Yoongi-Hyung? Is he okay?" Jimin asked and Hanni looked to her right and pouted to a direction.

Jimin turned his head to the direction and pulled the green curtain so that it was out of his sight. At the other side of the room, a pale skin boy was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling with a dead expression.

Jimin smiled sheepishly, "Hi, Hyung. You good?"

Yoongi looked over to Jimin. "Who are you? We don't know each other." He spatted with a slight pout and turned his head away from them. Laughter erupted from the two younger.

"Oh my god, hyung!" Jimin covered his mouth, trying to suppress his laughter. "Are you sulking?" A squek sound escaped his mouth.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and closed his eyes. Jimin and Hanni finally managed to stop their laughter just for Yoongi's sake.

Jimin settled back in his bed and leaned his body against the headboard, wincing slightly. "What about the others?"

"Oh..um.." Hanni tapped her index finger on her chin. " Seokjin-Oppa has cracks on his ribs so he need to stay here for about a week or two along with Tae-Oppa. Tae-Oppa broke his nose and.." She caressed her chin. "..I think he injured his leg?" She tilted her head. "I'm not sure, I don't really understand what the doctor said."

"Hoseok-hyung and Jungkook?"

"Oh both of them are fine." She smiled. "But they catch a cold." Jimin nodded then his eyes landed on Hanni's bandaged head.

He reached his hand out to caress it. Hanni's eyes followed his hand. "What about you?" He flashed a sad smile.

Hanni replied with a grin and moved his hand away. "I'm okay. Don't worry." She tapped her forehead lightly. "My skull is strong."

Jimin let out a chuckle. He brought his hand back down onto his lap. "And about that.." He trailed off.

And Hanni zoned out. Her eyes wide.

About that?

About what?

Don't tell me it's about THAT?!

"NOOO!" Hanni suddenly screamed making Jimin jumped in surprise. She covered her ears and ran away as she continued screaming.

"What the heck?"

......................................

Hanni panted as he supported herself by leaning against the wall. She looked around for no reason, looking as if she was being chased. She sighed in relief.

No, he's not going to ask me about that love question thingy right?

But wait..

Why am I running away?

It's not like I'm in love with him.

Or am I ?

She scrunched her face and messed up her hair, cursing herself mentally.

Why is this so complicated?!

She strolled down the hallway and head to another room.

I need to clear this up.

................................

A filler chapter.

Oh

ATEEZ is on a whole new level for a rookie.