52

The shining shoes created a series of sounds as it was tapped on the coffee shop's floor. Like always, the coffee scent calmed the heart of those present in the small shop but yet it seems to leave no effect on the busy lawyer sitting at the corner, far away from others. His eyes kept on averting anxiously from a direction to another direction before it landed on a public phone outside the shop. He unconsciously tapped his foot faster as he tried to focus on his work. Lips wet from continues licking. His eyes darted around again, searching for any eyes that could be watching his every movement.

Fuck it

He stood up abruptly and dashed out of the coffee shop, ignoring the weird stares the other customers were giving him and his knocked off chair on the floor. He speed-ran to the public phone and punched in a number that was way too familiar.

"Hello?" A sweet high-pitched voice greeted him. The lawyer smiled at the voice.

"Jimin-ah," He could hear the said person gasping from the other side. "It's me, Namjoon-hyung."

Namjoon wanted to call one of the maknaes and after remembering that the other two were probably busy with work and school, he decided to call Jimin as the boy were still in the hospital.

"Hyung~" Jimin whined through the phone, earning a chuckled from Namjoon. "I miss you."

Namjoon's lips curved into a wider smile, people might think he was talking to his significant order. "I miss you too, Jiminie. How are you and the boys doing?"

"We're doing fine." Namjoon could tell that Jimin was beaming excitedly. "Except for almost dying of missing you too much."

Namjoon chuckled. "I miss you guys so much too. I'm sorry for calling you with a public phone, I'm afraid that Got7 might know about this."

Silence.

"When will you come back, hyung?"

"I don't know, Jimin. I will but not yet."

Another silence.

Namjoon sighed. "I'm-"

"We will be waiting for you, hyung. Don't worry and don't apologize." Namjoon imagined Jimin smiling at him with his signature eye smile and he smiled to himself.

Oh how he miss that smile.

"I will try my best to get back to you guys." He looked around, staying alert of any suspicious person. "For now, I'm still trying to find as much information as I can."

"About the Big Boss?"

"Yes." Namjoon nodded though Jimin couldn't see him.

"Good luck, hyung!" Jimin cheered. "We'll be waiting for you!" Jimin repeated as though trying to remind Namjoon that he and the other boys will always be there for him.

"Thank you, Jimin. Goodbye."

"Goodbye and I love you!" Jimin put down the phone, cutting the connection between them.

Namjoon smiled at the phone and mumbled, "I love you too, Sunshine."

................................

             "And she kissed me." Jungkook said with no emotion. He put his hands on his hips, eyes fluttered remembering the incident. "Well, it wasn't really a kiss but it wasn't really a peck too..."

"What are you saying, Kook?" Taehyung spun his chair to face Jungkook completely.

Jungkook tapped his chin lightly. "How do I say it..." He tilted his head to the side. "It was a peck but a loooong peck. Get it?"