28

A blue-haired boy walked towards a room with a poodle dog following him. He opened the door. A boy with curly hair was sitting in his swivel chair, looking at the computer screen in the middle of the small room.

"Hyung, do you find anything?" The blue-haired boy leaned in to look at the screen. Hoseok profile was present. "Who's that?"

"Jung Hoseok." The curly-haired boy answered. "Son of Jung Homin, KNCI agent." The other boy nodded. "Daesung-hyung said that he was the one who asked for the file. The file now is with Bang Shi Hyuk-nim's daughter." 

The blue-haired boy once again nodded his head. His mind traveled to the day Bang Shi Hyuk-nim's funeral was held. He frown as he remembered something. "Do you know who were the one who protected her at the funeral?" He asked his hyung. "I think there were like 3-4 people."

"They are probably her bodyguards. She is the daughter of the KNCI Headman after all." He guessed. "This is weird, I can't find her pictures. Her profile is also not that details."  

"How come?" 

"Dunno. There isn't any picture in her sns too."

"Let just kidnap any girl that close with that Hoseok guy."

"Alright."

.......................................

  "RIIINNNGGG!!" Seokjin stretched his hand to turn off the alarm. He got up from his bed but was sent to sit back on it when he saw Yoongi sitting in front of his laptop, looking like a ghost as his face is the only one that was shone by the light from the laptop screen, highlighting his pale skin.

Seokjin rubbed his chest and walked towards the 'ghost'. "What are you doing so early in the morning?" He asked. "Do you even sleep?"

"I can't sleep. Maybe because I slept too much yesterday." Yoongi answered. Well, yesterday was Sunday, no wonder.

"What are you doing?" Seokjin asked again.

"Editing Hanni's profile." Yoongi answered simply.

"You can do that?!" Seokjin exclaimed. "You're really a genius. But why are you doing that?"

"She's getting chase now. I do this to prevent those guys who chase her from getting too much information about her." Yoongi answered. His genius-hacker side jumped out.

"I deleted her photos too. From every sns she has."

...................................

"Honey-ah, wake up." Jimin shook Hanni's body in the blanket roll, looking like a burrito. Hanni groaned. "Wake up~ It's Monday and you need to go to your school." He shook harder but Hanni didn't move a single muscle. Jimin greeted his teeth and leaned towards her. He blew into her ear. She shook her head as the tickling feeling traveled through her body. Her eyes shot opened. Jimin smiled. "Good morning."

She sighed before rolling off the blanket roll and fall off the bed. Jimin frown at her weird way of getting up. She sat on the floor, looking lost. Jimin chuckled at her bed hair.

"Jimin-ah." She called and Jimin hummed in response. "School uses a lot of paper, right?"

"Yeah?" Jimin answered nonchalantly, unsure of where this is going.

"And papers come from tree, and trees give us oxygen, right?"

"Um."

"We need the oxygen to live, right?" Jimin nodded, puzzled. Hanni continued. "The conclusion is teachers want to kill us." Jimin face-palmed. "I'm not going." She fell back on the floor. Eyes closed.

"BANG HANNIIIIII!!!"

.................................

  "Morning, hyung." Jungkook greeted as he made his way towards the kitchen. His hands were busy fixing his tie. 

"Morning, Kookie." All his hyung who were scattered around the kitchen greeted back at the same time. He smiled fondly.

"Oh, you go to the same school with me." Hanni's voice suddenly came from behind him. He turned around and was welcomed by Hanni in her school uniform. "Why do I never see you before?" He walked passed him. 

He shrugged. "I never saw you before too." He trailed behind Hanni to the kitchen.

Both of them joined the boys at the dining table, having their breakfast. Hanni reached for the milk and poured into her bowl and then put in the cereal. Jungkook did the same. Milk came first before cereal. The boys eyed both of them. 

"Both of you are so weird." Yoongi chuckled as he put down the newspaper he was reading just now. "Milk first then cereal, what a weird way to eat cereal."

"We are a gentle human being who gently put our cereal into a milk bath unlike you guys who drown them." Jungkook remarked and began to eat his breakfast.

Hanni pointed her spoon towards Yoongi threateningly. "Cereal killer." Hoseok choked on his cereal and coughed. Jimin and Tae were laughing their ass off while Namjoon was trying hard to not spit his coffee.

"That was a good pun." Seokjin complimented. "Good job Hanni." Hanni smiled in victory. Yoongi just let her be, too lazy to react.

He sipped his coffee. "Anyway, I deleted all your photos from your sns."

"Really? Ok." 

"You're okay with it?"

"Yeah, some guys are chasing me after all. "

"Hm. Be careful at school."

..........................

"Where is the bus?" Hanni scowled. "It's been an hour already." She crossed her hands against her chest.

"Don't worry, Hoseok-hyung will pick us up." Jungkook put his phone down after calling Hoseok. 

Both of them were waiting at the bus stop after the school end. But for some reasons, the bus didn't show up and they had no choice but to call Hoseok to pick them up. Jungkook was hoping that Hoseok can come as soon as possible because it was so uncomfortable for him to wait longer.

He was surrounded by girls. Hanni was sitting at his right, a little too close to him since there was a scary-looking man beside her. At his left was a long hair girl wearing a sunglasses. Her charisma was literally too much for him to handle and beside her was another girl with a long wavy hair. And there was a girl behind him, standing.

Jungkook gulped. Hyung,please faster. 

 "Sorry, hyung is late." Hoseok waved towards them. Jungkook shot up from his seat and ran to the van. Hoseok looked at him in wonder. "What's wrong with him?" Hanni shrugged and went into the van.

Hoseok's eyes landed at the bus stop. "No wonder." His eyes then fixed at the wavy hair girl. "Is that Rose-noona?" He made his way towards the girl and he was right. It was Rose.

"Noona." He happily greeted her.

"Oh, Hoseok?" Rose smiled, happy with his presence. "Why are you here? Going somewhere?"

"I'm here to pick my brother." He then remembered about Hanni. "And sister." He smiled. "Wanna come to the cafe? I will bring you there."

"Is it okay?" She asked, feeling guilty.

"Of course." Hoseok assured her. "Let's go." She stood up and Hoseok led her to the van. Without them knowing, someone was watching them intensely. 

Especially Hanni.

....................................