24

3RD PERSON'S POV

  "Here's your room." Jimin opened the guest room's door. As the original owner of the house, he was in charge of showing Hanni her room. she went inside and looked around.

"Are you okay with it?" He asked as he stepped inside. She nodded whilst holding a thumbs up. "So, this will be your room for now unless.." He stopped to look at her. "You want to stay here forever." He tilted his head.

She narrowed  her eyes. "That sounds good." A small laugh escaped from Jimin's mouth.

"Anyway, do you want me to show you around." Jimin offered.

"Around?" She blinked. "Your practice room, where you put your weapon.." Jimin nodded. "Hell yeah!" She threw her hands to the air and followed Jimin.

...............................

  Namjoon scattered all the contents on the desk. There were 3 pictures of men and a couple of paper full of information. Some of them weren't in a good condition probably due to the explosion. Jungkook took one of the photo. It was blurry as it was taken by the security camera 7 years ago. He took another two photo and stared at them back and forth.

"All of them wear the same dragon bracelet." He looked over to Jimin. "Just like Jimin-hyung's bracelet." 

"My dad said it was their signature item." Hanni chimed in. "Because their leader's name is something-dragon." The boys nodded.

"Do you know why our parents gathered at the hotel?" Namjoon asked. His eyes were busy looking through the information. "We were kids back then, we don't even know why we were there."

"If I'm not mistaken.." She rubbed her imaginary beard. " They were there to meet the local police agency's Violent Crimes Unit to talk about their collaboration for an investigation."

"Investigation for what?" Yoongi asked. Eager to know each and every information.

"I'm not sure but it has something to do with the mafia." Hanni answered making the boys' frown in wonder.

"It was written here-wait.." Hoseok stopped reading. " The handwriting looks familiar." He brought the paper closer to his face.

"It's my mom's." Seokjin stated. 

"Oh.." Hoseok continued reading. " Okay, so..here, it was reported that they have been keeping their eyes on the mafia for about 1 year and a half however they still don't have any clue where is their main headquarters besides it being located in Seoul." He stopped to take a breath. 

"And they are probably the most powerful mafia out there." He ended his talk.

"So, they are the big boss." Taehyung uttered. The others nodded. Agreeing with him. 

"Are there any profiles about those guys?" Namjoon asked. His eyes averted around.

"Yeah but it's not clear." Jimin held up the half-burnt paper.

"Hyung, can you do face-match with those photos?" Namjoon motioned to the photos in Jungkook's hand before it got passed to Yoongi.

Yoongi stared at the photo. "I'm not sure but I'll try. "He stood up before walking away. Hoping that the photos are clear enough for the software to identify them.

............................

  They continued to analyze the evidences for about 2 hours before Yoongi walked in. In his hand were a paper. He sat beside Jungkook.

"I got one of them only." He placed the paper on the table. One of the guy's face was printed on it with his profile fully written. "I can't identify the others because of the angle the photos were taken." 

"It's okay, hyung." Namjoon thanked him before gesturing him to spill the information.

" Lee Seung Hyun, 25 ,he runs many type of business from dance academy to cafe to night club. He has a company name for all his investments under Yuri Holdings." He looked through for any important info. " Crimes record- owning a gun without license, driving while being drunk and assault." He put down the paper. "That's a-"

Before Yoongi could finish his sentence, a loud snore cut him off. He looked beside him only to find Jungkook with his eyes closed and an opened mouth. A small smile made its way to his lip.

"Okay, we will continue tomorrow."  

.............................

JIMIN'S POV

  I put down the file after finished analyzing it for the 3rd times. I rubbed my face. Tired and frustrated. 

I hope we will find them.

I sighed and looked up to the clock.

It's already 3 in the morning. I need to sleep.

I stood up and walked to my bedroom upstairs. Everyone has gone to bed about 2 hours ago.

Well, that's what I thought before I heard a soft melody coming from the guest room, the room where Hanni was. I pushed the door to the room slightly and I could see her petite figure sitting on the window frame. Staring outside the window. I slowly walked in and turned off the radio. She jumped a little before turning her head towards me. I smiled.

"Are you okay?" I also took a sit on the window frame, facing her. She nodded at my question. Her face shone under the moonlight. I could see every detail on her face. 

The scar at the corner of her right eyebrow, leaving a scratch through it. Making her face somewhat mysterious. Her long and beautiful dark lower eyelashes highlighted her cat-like eyes. A beauty mark under her left eye. And her pretty lip corners.   

She's so beautiful.

I looked down after staring her for good  five minutes before looking up again. "You can cry you know." She looked at me without saying anything. "You didn't cry at the funeral just now." She chuckled and I found myself lost in her smile.

"I ran out of tears." She shifted in her seats and shrugged. 

"Well, if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me." I crossed my arms over my chest. "I know how you feel. I lost my dad too." She looked straight into my eyes.

"Oh yeah, ahju- I mean Jimin-opp-" She stopped midway. I cocked my eyebrows, wondering. She put her hand on her mouth. "That sounds weird." I giggled.

"You can't call me Oppa?" I asked her as her face turned into a scowl. "You called the others Oppa, right?" She nodded. "Then, why can't you call me Oppa too?"

"I called you ahjussi way before I know your name." She looked down, fiddling with her fingers. "So, it's kinda weird to call you Oppa."

I let out a small laugh. "Hey, it's okay. I don't like being called Oppa actually." She looked up to me. "You can call me by my name."

"Really? No honorifics?"

"Nope. No honorifics. Just my name."

"Thank you, Jimin-ssi." She playfully bowed. "It's an honor to drop the honorifics."I chuckled at her cute antics.

We continued to chat until the sun rose. Filling the emptiness that caused by the lost of someone important in our heart and getting comfortable in each other's presence. 

..................................