60

"Aww, look at them." Namjoon cooed, tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook and Taehyung both looked up from the game they were playing on the phone and looked at the direction their leader was pointing at with his chin.

"Aren't they cute?" Namjoon smiled at the two love birds having a conversation at the other side of the mini travel van. Jungkook made a disgusted face and continued playing his game, ignoring the blabbering Namjoon.

Namjoon stared fondly at the couple, "I love how they don't act like most new couple that keep on kissing each other as if they want to eat each other face with lust in their eyes," He paused his no-one-listen-to speech. He continued, "It's beautiful how they're just having a conversation, but you can see love pouring out of their eyes, embracing them like a big hug in-"

"Shut up fucking Shakespeare." Yoongi said from behind the curtain of the small compartment for sleeping, voice groggy from sleepiness.

Hoseok laughed out loud, pointing at Namjoon, mocking him but quickly shut his mouth when he heard Yoongi shifted in his sleep. Namjoon just pursed his lips, dimples showing.

"Anyway," He sank into his seat, ignoring the snickering Hoseok across him. "I wonder what are they talking about? It must be some cute stuff."

.......................................

"I shaved her eyebrows."

Welp, definitely not a cute stuff.

"You did what?" Jimin leaned against the table with a chuckle, chin placed on his palm, eyes focused on Hanni's movement. The girl had been trying to tie her hair for like five times.

Hanni groaned when her hands began to feel numb, she then smiled smugly at the boy and nodded oh so slowly, "Yes, I shaved her eyebrows and plucked her eyelashes." She finally gave up and let her hands fell on top of the table before sinking herself into the leather seat, her smug smile still hanging on her lips, "One by one and then threatened to take photo of her."

Jimin let out a small giggle. "So, how did you kill her?" Jimin took the hair tie from Hanni's hand and motioned her to turn her back to him. She did as he told and turned her body.

"Well," She felt her head being tugged a few times as Jimin began to tie her hair that was now already surpassed her shoulders. "At first, I thought of leaving her to die of shame and embarrassment but that seems quite impossible and would take a long time, so..." Her eyes suddenly felt heavy under Jimin's soft caressing of her hair. "I slit her throat." She made a smug face, cheeks puffed up though Jimin couldn't see her. "Alive."

"Thank you for your hard work." Jimin planted a soft kiss on top of her head before tapping her shoulders. "It's done."

She returned to her previous position. Her hands were brought to her hair, "Oh!" Her eyes lit up, "You know how to braid!"

Jimin softly smiled at her and wiggled his eyebrows.

"WE HAVE FUCKING ARRIVED!!" Seokjin's voice boomed from the driver's seat followed by fit of laughter by the rest of the boys.

Jimin laughed along, "Why are you shouting, hyung?" He managed to said in between his laughter.

Seokjin puffed his chest and, "ISHOUTEDBECAUSEYOUTWOWERETOOBUSYBEINGLOVEY-DOVEYWITHEACHOTHERTHATYOUCOULDN'THEARMESAYINGTHOSESHITSFORTHETHIRDTIME!"

What is spacebar again? Seokjin didn't know her.

And laughter erupted again, louder than before.