59

"Check." And Namjoon pushed Jennie, shoving her to the floor. The girl yelped as her ass made contact with the hard surface.

Hanni quickly jumped off the bed and strangled Jennie by her waist, rolled her body so that she lied flat on her stomach and pinned her down to the floor.

"Let me-" Hanni smacked the back of her head, resulting in a collision of Jennie's forehead and the concrete. "F-Fuck you." Jennie uttered under her breath, hissing in pain. The younger girl just shrugged as she took out a rope from her coat she had brought with her free hand since the other hand was busy holding Jennie's hands.

Namjoon was about to crouch down but stopped when the door was flung opened at an incredible speed, hit the wall with a loud bang before bouncing back to hit the boy standing at the door square in the face.

"My beautiful face!" Seokjin rubbed his face and immediately dashed inside the room to search for a mirror.

Taehyung chuckled behind him, "Stupid hyung."

Namjoon eyed him as he made his way inside. "New clothes?"

"Ah~" Taehyung looked down to his outfits and tugged at them. "My clothes were covered in blood so I took their clothes." He grinned cheekily, showing his teeth.

"Tae Tae!" Seokjin called out. He ran towards the younger and pushed his face close to the younger's. Taehyung leaned back. "I think my nose is crook!"

Taehyung blinked in confusion but he beamed when he remembered the incident that happened at the door just minutes ago. He then exclaimed dramatically, "OMG Hyung! It's crooked!"

"Noooo!!" Seokjin shrieked and flew himself out of the room, probably to find a mirror again.

Taehyung chuckled but immediately stopped when he heard sounds of someone murmuring words that he couldn't hear. He whipped his head to the floor and stared at Jennie.

He crouched down and slipped his hand into his coat. Eyes stayed fix on Jennie's face planted to the ground.

Snap!

Before she could protest, Taehyung shoved the camera to her face, displaying her photo – forehead creased, eyes wide, cheeks squished, pouty lips.

"You-" Taehyung pressed his index finger on Jennie's lips.

"Shush~" A wide smile plastered on his face. "You don't have any rights to speak." He looked up towards Hanni who was still sitting on top of Jennie. "Let me help you tie her up."

.......................................

"So..." Seokjin trailed off. After his small breakdown, he had come back after making sure that his face was still as symmetrical as before, as he had found a way- whatever way it was, to measure his face. In the meantime, Jungkook had joined them after killing Lisa. "...what should we do to her?" Seokjin nudged the maknae.

Jungkook's intense gaze fell on Jennie, gone were the usual sparkling doe eyes. If before his eyes were lit up in excitement, now they were lit up of the burning anger raging in him.

He stepped towards the now tied up girl. In a speed of light, Jennie was sent to the ground, her head collided with the floor sending vibrations to travel across the room. She coughed, gasping after the air was force to leave her. She could still feel the stinging sensation of Jungkook's kick on her chest.

The boy jerked her by the collar, pulling her back to her previous sitting position. He huffed, chest pumping fast, "That's for hurting my brothers."