7

"Hyung, do you know about Robinhood?" Taehyung helped carrying Yoongi's luggage. Yoongi nodded. "Do you supports them?"

"Kinda. But I'm definitely not against them." Yoongi pulled his luggage, trailing behind Jimin into the cafe. "They are like detectives, cops and judges in one body. As long as they don't kill innocent people, I'm on their side."

"This is the negative side of capitalism." Yoongi shook his head like an old man. "We can't really  depends on real cops anymore. Not even judges."

"We are the Robinhood." Taehyung said emotionless. As if it was nothing.

"What?!" Jungkook who just entered the cafe, exclaimed. Yoongi stopped at his track.

"You must be kidding me, right?" Yoongi stared at Taehyung suspiciously. Taehyung shook his head while smiling innocently.

That moment marked the day the MoU between them sealed. No one can spill the secret. Spill it, you're dead. That moment also marked the beginning of everything.

.............................. 

Jimin guide the boys through the house. The house was located at the second and third floor of the building while the cafe was at the first floor. He introduced them to the first floor where the living room and kitchen was. The living room wasn't that big but the way it was decorated made it looks big. The baby blue colored wall gave a peaceful feeling contra to the black flooring. A sofa set was placed at the center of the room. Some pictures of them together were hung high on the wall. A medium size television was neatly placed, perfectly equipped with a..

"You have PS4?! YES!" Jungkook cheered. His inner nerdy-gamer self show up. Jimin chuckled at the maknae. Jungkook made his way to the game consoles followed by Taehyung. Jimin continued to guide the others, leaving the two boys behind. 

"That's the kitchen. Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung can have a cooking battle there.." Jimin averted his eyes towards Namjoon. " ..Namjoon-hyung is kindly prohibited from there." Jimin flashed his eye smile. Namjoon pouted as the others died laughing. "Well, it's for your own safety..and of course to prevent any disasters." Namjoon's pout grow more defined. Jimin ignored him and proceed to lead them upstairs. 

"There's 3 bedroom." The boys scattered to look around. " One of them has a king-sized bed. Enough to fit 3 person... " He stopped to think. "..and the other two rooms has a bunk-bed."

After the boys done deciding their rooms by playing rock-paper-scissors, Jimin brought them to the basement.

"Woah~You have basement too?" Namjoon's eyes popped out, amazed at how big the basement.

"Jiminie, how did you got this house? " Yoongi eyes wandered,exploring the basement.

"My uncle gave it to me after I decided to live with Tae and Hoseok. He lives here before with his family but decided to move." Jimin answered.

"Here, you can practice your fighting skills." He motioned to a couple of punching bags,wooden boards and wooden dummy.

"..and here.." he pointed to two boards of shooting targets."..your shooting skills."

"And these rooms.." Jimin walked to the said room. "..are Taetae and Hoseok-hyung workplace. Taetae use it to deal with some chemicals thingy,poison..I don't know.." He shrugged. "While Hoseok-hyung use this room to makes some devices." The others nodded. "If you want to come in, ask their permission." He walked away.

"Jimin-ah, what room is this?" Seokjin reached for the knob. Before he could fully open it, Hoseok stopped him. Seokjin raised his eyebrows.

"This room..if you're not ready, I don't think you can see what's inside it." Hoseok looked at him in a serious face. Seokjin gulped. 

"Oh, that small room is a torture room." Jimin walked to them."Do you really want to see it? The view is not that good you know.." Jimin's eyes disappeared as he smiles. Yoongi rushed to see the room, Namjoon trailed behind. They held their breath as they watch Jimin open the door. Seokjin's hands were already covering his mouth. Who knows he might puke.

Jimin opened the door. To the relief of them, the smell wasn't as terrible as they thought. They must have clean the room everytime they torture their victims. However, the smell was still there. Although it was faint, the smell of blood and sweat could easily make anyone throw up. Dry blood stain covered the floor. 

The room was windowless. In the middle of the room, a wooden chair was located. It looks way worse than the whole room. It was covered with dry blood and scratches. Probably coming from the victim's attempt to escape. It was also half burned. Beside the chair was a rope,use to tie the victim.

Jimin closed the door. Everyone stayed silent,still trying to process what they just witnessed.

"If you think we are cruel .." Jimin's eyes lost its' shine for a moment as if it wasn't him. "..you need to remember that they are all criminals. They are all animals. We didn't kill them without investigating first." Jimin's pupils shook. His eyebrows met. His hands formed into a fist. Hoseok quickly hold his hand and caress it. Jimin closed his eyes before taking a deep breath. He then smiles at Hoseok.

The other were in utter shock. They could see that for a split second, Jimin just turned into someone else, someone..dark. The boys stared at each other. They knew something was wrong. Definitely.

Jimin walked towards a big cupboard.He opened it and there they are. Weapons. From daggers to crossbow. All sort of weapon were there. The boys' eyes were wide open. 

"WOW!" Jungkook who just came in with Taehyung shouted in amaze. "THIS IS COOL!"

"Yah~ Is this real?" Yoongi held a M1911 pistol.

"Yeah, it's a COLT 911A1.45 ACP and it's mine." Jimin smiled cockily. Seokjin just stared at the gun. Too scared to even get close to it.

"How about you Hoseok?" Seokjin turned his head towards Hoseok." What's your weapon?"

 "This." Hoseok held a knuckle duster." I like small weapon more. That's why I chose this." He suddenly narrowed his eyes. "Don't ever use it without my permission." He hissed before mouthing a 'I'm watching you'.

"Taehyung-ah, isn't this your dad's crossbow?" Namjoon reached out his hand to take a medium-sized wrist crossbow.

"Um, he used to use it to hunts animals." Taehyung caressed it." And now, I'm using it to hunts people." Namjoon got startled for awhile but the fact that Taehyung is a killer forced him to just deal with it. He nodded slowly.

"What about the other weapons?" Jungkook asked his hyung.

"We use it for the torture sessions." Jimin locked his eyes with Jungkook's. 

"Not everyone deserves to die easily." 

.................................

Another update! yey!

I love this chapter so much that I can't wait to upload it.

Anyway, thank you for reading~

Annyeong!