12

A loud thud filled the silent hallway as the boy's back hit the wall. He grimaced. Hatred witnessed in his eyes. 

"You messed with the wrong person." Yoongi tightened his hand on the boy's collar. He need to slightly raised his head to face the boy since he was shorter than him. 

"Yeah, sure. You are messing with the wrong person." The boy smirked. "I am principle's nephew, you can't do anything to me." Yoongi gritted his teeth . He yanked his hand harshly and walked away.

Yoongi barged into the principle room. Right this moment, he didn't care anymore if he looks rude, he had enough of this uncle-nephew bullshit.

"What are you doing?" The principle's voice went up another octave. Yoongi gave him a small smile. He turned his head towards Jungkook before patting the boy's head.

"If you're going to get in trouble because of hitting people, might as well hit them hard, ok?" With that, all of them walked off the room, leaving the angry principle behind.

...........................

  "It happened often?!" Yoongi raised his voice. Jungkook nodded slowly. He hung his head low. Both his hands were placed behind his back as he stood in front of his hyungs. They- well particularly Yoongi, were scolding him for not telling them sooner about the bully. 

"Is that why you learn Taekwondo?" Yoongi asked Jungkook as Hoseok patted his back, calming him. Again, Jungkook nodded. His eyes began to get teary. Jimin reached for his hand. "That's mean..you hid it from me for a year." Yoongi's voice trembled. He wasn't mad at Jungkook, he was mad at himself for not realizing it. For not noticing. "Why didn't you tell me?" Yoongi tried his best to soften his voice. He didn't mean to made Jungkook cry.

"I-It's useless." Jungkook shook his head. "He is principle's nephew. We can't do anything." Jungkook sniffed between his sentence. Jimin made a circle using his thumb on Jungkook's hand to soothe him. Yoongi heaved a sigh before smiling at the maknae. 

"Come here." Yoongi patted the space beside him. Hoseok who was sitting beside him scooted to his right to widen the space. Jungkook made his way to the seat with a pouty lips.

"I'm sorry okay." Yoongi rubbed Jungkook's back. Jungkook made an unamused look, sulking. Yoongi slapped his back.

"Ahh! Hyung!" The boys laughed at the maknae who was wincing in pain.

"Stop sulking."

...................

  "Can I..like..half-kill him?" Jungkook's question made everyone raised their head except Namjoon who was too focused on doing his work and Jimin who was busy working downstairs. That boy just came home from school, he didn't even change his school uniform yet here he is asking that question.

"Why?" Taehyung asked him, not looking away from Overwatch. "Didn't you say it's useless?" 

"Uh.." Jungkook scratched his head. 

"Did he bullied you again?" Hoseok was ready to throw a fist. Yoongi stayed silent.

"Well yeah..but that's not the problem.." Jungkook lay his eyes on Yoongi. "..he..insulted Yoongi-hyung..he said Yoongi-hyung is a.." Yoongi locked his eyes with him. He gulped. "..shortie and-"

"You may proceed."

...............................

  Junhoe climbed the stairs to his bedroom. His right hand held a phone to his ear.