37

Jimin looked around for any security camera. He just arrived at the Burning Sun, a night club located in Seoul owned by Seunghyun, well known as Seungri , the only known member of the big boss's gang so far. From the place he stood, he could see a security camera at the entrance. It was lucky for him that Chuseok was around the corner and thus people were flooding the street and he can blend himself.

He went into a dark alley and brought out his gun. He checked them and make sure they were loaded. The gun was occupied with a suppressor or popularly referred as 'silencer' in action film. The gun would still make sound, but with the blaring music, it sure won't be too loud. He took a deep breath and peeked his head out a little and aimed at the security camera.

BANG!

The security camera broke into pieces. Some people looked around to find the sounds but Jimin was super lucky that night when a series of fireworks got launched right after and took people's attention instantly. He let out a satisfied smile and shoved his gun back into the holster and covered them with his coat.

He slowly made his way towards the club and entered. He could feel the ground shaking under his feet because of the loud music. People dancing like there's no tomorrow. Jimin walked slowly, turning and twisting through the sea of people. His eyes wandered around. He then spotted a familiar face. The guy from Got7 that called him short before.

One.. He counted and darted his eyes wildly around the club. The other Got7 members were nowhere in his sight. Jimin then returned his gaze towards the guy and followed him. As he followed him, he looked behind him, making sure no one is following him. The guy went inside the club's restroom. Jimin trailed behind and locked the door. He stood in front of the cubicle where the guy was and pointed his gun to the door.

Minutes passed by, the guy came out and instantly stopped at his track when his nose almost touch Jimin's gun. "Oh, hey.. Dark Angel, right?"

"Where are they?" Jimin said with a hint of warning in his voice.

The guy smirked. "Look around you." Jimin stood there, unfazed. "Just do it." Jimin hesitantly looked around.

"What-" The guy knocked the gun off Jimin's hands and tackled him to the ground and locked Jimin's hand behind his back. "Playing dirty are you?" Jimin grabbed the Swiss knife from his belt and swung around wildly as he couldn't see the guy that was now on top of his back. The guy moved around to dodge the attack whilst his hand was busy searching for something from inside his coat.

Jimin gathered all his energy to turn around and knock off the guy from him. He tried to stand but was too late when something pierced his thigh. He groaned before looking at his thigh and saw a syringe stuck on it.

Damn it.. He weakly pulled the syringe off. He whimpered as he looked at the guy standing with a smirk tugging on his face. His head began to felt dizzy as he lied there, helpless. Before he dozed off, he could hear people walked in and lifted him up.

........................................

JIMIN'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and the brightness of the sun almost make me blind. I squinted my eyes to adjust to my surrounding. I winced when my head began to ache. I sat up and looked around, hand still on my head.

A bedroom?

The room was simple. A simple king size bed which I was sitting on, a cupboard, a body mirror but there was no window. The room didn't looks like someone is using it but it didn't look like it was abandoned either.

I brought my hand towards my neck when it suddenly felt itchy. I frown when I felt something wrapped around it. I ran towards the mirror.

Shit..an electric choker...

I walked to the door and to my surprise it didn't lock. I opened it and met with an empty hallway with a lot of doors and turns. I suddenly remembered about my weapon and brought my hand towards my side.

It was there. My gun.

Weird..why don't they take it away?

I continued walking and opened one of the doors. Behind the door was another door. I opened it and it led to a dark room. My hand wandered around the wall to find any switch to turn on the light. I quickly pressed it when I found it.

Oh my god..

In front of me was a tank half-filled with water, a big tank that looks like an aquarium. In the tank was a wooden chair, on the wooden chair was a person, unconscious with his hand tied behind him.

Jungkook..

I ran towards him and banged on the glass surface. "Jungkook! Jungkook! Wake up!" Suddenly, my whole body began to spasm as the electricity from the choker ran through my nerves and shocked my whole body. I groaned in pain and fell to the ground, panting.

"Hello Dark Angel." Out of nowhere, a woman's voice erupted. "Welcome to our playground."

Jennie.

"W-what do you want?!" I yelled out, still trying to recover from the pain.

"Don't worry, I just want to play with you." She chuckled. "You hurt my Jaebum, now it's time for me to hurt your love one." I gasped.

So, this is all my fault..

I shouldn't have stopped the boys from killing Got7..

This won't happen if I didn't stopped them..

I mentally cursed myself for my stupid decision. "It's easy." I looked up, trying to find the source of Jennie's voice and saw a speaker and a security camera. "You just need to find them and save them.." She stopped to let out a soft chuckle. "..but every one hour, your choker will strike."

I gritted my teeth. "Good luck!" And just like that, the room fell silent before sounds of water burbling took over. I whipped my head towards the tank and saw the water slowly rose up to Jungkook's chest level.

No, no..

"Jungkook, can you hear me?" I shouted as loud as I could and fortunately Jungkook woke up.

"H-Hyung.." He weakly called out. My heart stung. "Help me.." I could barely hear his voice over the sounds of water. I looked around to search for something to break the tank but there was nothing. My eyes fell onto my holster. My gun.

No, I will hurt him..

I looked up to him. "Do it." He mouthed. Tears were at the brink of my eyes, begging to fall. I looked down, unable to face Jungkook. It hurt to think how it happened because of me, because of my decision. Jungkook leaned closer to the glass surface and stared at me before giving me a small smile.

"I trust you, hyung." And the water began to reach to his chin. He took a deep breath and shut his eyes. I quickly backed away and fished out my gun.

Please hang in there. I pointed out my gun.

For me. I aimed at between Jungkook's head and the top of the tank. The water slowly rose above his head.

.........................................