32

"Here." Hoseok handed the file to the blue haired boy, Seungyoon. " Now, let her go."

The boy chuckled. "You're so-" He got cut off when the door slammed open. We turned our head to the door. My eyes widened at the sight.

"Look what I found." Minho shoved the boy to the floor. He groaned.

Jungkook..but how?   Hoseok thought.

"I guessed he's your friend." Jinwoo said as he made his way towards Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes were still not leaving Jungkook who was looking down. "We caught him sneaking around." He kicked Jungkook's side making he fall to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing, fucker?!" Hoseok yelled as he tried to run towards Jungkook but Seunghoon, the brunet stopped him. He smiled before shaking his head. He locked Hoseok's hand with his own.

"Alright, before we let you go.." Seungyoon smirked. "Let's play a game." The boys gave each other a look. "Bring her here." He commanded. Minho walked off the room and came back with Rose.

She was looking down. Mouth shut. Hoseok scowled at the guilt that was trying to take over his body. Minho brought Rose to Jungkook's side and asked her to kneel down. She obeyed. Hoseok just watched them with mixed emotions.

"So.." Seungyoon stood beside Hoseok. "The game is easy. " He brought something out of his jacket. Hoseok's eyes went big.

Gun.

"No no, please don't." Hoseok shook his head. He wanted to just kick the gun off Seungyoon's hand but taking in the situation right now where those guys outnumbered him, it's not a good idea.

Hoseok knelt down. "Please, don't do it." He begged. Seungyoon chuckled. He went down to Hoseok's eye level and threw his hand over Hoseok's shoulder.

"Tell me which one of them you love more." He smirked looking at Hoseok's wide eyes. "I will save that person." 

"Please." Jungkook's voice brought their head turned towards him. He frown. "Just kill me. I won't mind." 

"What the f-"

"One of us need to die anyway.." He looked to his side, staring at Rose. Rose was still looking down, wasn't agreeing with his choice but wasn't objecting it neither. "..and I will be that person." Jungkook continued before smiling. 

Hoseok grimaced, angry. "This is my battle, Jeon Jungkook. Stop doing stupid things." He said sternly.

"But hyung-" Jungkook stopped when Hoseok glared at him. 

Hoseok shut his eyes. "I choose.." He opened his eyes and look at the two person kneeling in front of him. He smiled.

"Myself."

Jungkook shook his head profusely. "No! What are you doing,hyung?" Tears began to dwell in his eyes. 

Seungyoon chuckled at the scene. "So touching..but why did you choose yourself?" He crossed his hand against his chest.

"I love them more than I love myself." Hoseok answered as he smiled at Jungkook. "So,please..kill me and let them go."

The boys laughed. "So, what's your choice, Yoon?" Jinwoo asked his dongsaeng. 

"Hmm.." He caressed his chin. "Killing you won't bring any fun..so yeah!"

BANG!

The bullet went through Rose's chest right into her heart. She fell to the ground with her eyes opened.

Lifeless.

"NOOO!" Hoseok screamed. Jungkook looked away, sobbing. The other boys laughed. Seungyoon walked away. The others followed behind. Seunghoon let his grip off Hoseok's hands and Hoseok plopped to the ground, bawling his eyes out.

"No,no please.." He crawled towards the lifeless body. Blood began to spread. Her face began to lose it color. He lift her head and put it on his lap. 

His lips trembled. "I-I'm sorry.." Hiccup escaped his lips. "I'm sorry f-for bringing you i-into this mess." He brought her head closer to his chest, hugging it tightly. 

He felt like his brain, his body, his lungs, everything just forgot how to function. Guilt crawled all over his body like thousands of ants, piercing into his skin.

Why? Just why?

Hoseok looked into her wide eyes. Her pretty blind eyes. He ran his hand across her face, shutting her eyelids down before kissing them.

He met their foreheads together.

"I love you."

....................................

Okaaayy, that's it for this chapter hehe.

How is it?😁

I'm sorry for killing her🙏

and if you guys want to know, I actually gonna kill her no matter what 

because I want to

ok kidding, it's actually because writing pov for a blind character is very hard especially when english is not my first language.

So, that's why

And sorry for the short chapter, I just want to write

Thank you for reading!