11

JUNGKOOK'S POV

  I locked my locker and began to made my way towards my class. I don't have many friends at school since I'm a loner. I do have friends but not that many. My hyungs are enough for me. I fixed my glasses as it kept on sliding down my nose bridge.  

Hoseok-hyung told me it's safer if I wear a glasses with a camera since being apart of Robinhood is literally being an enemy to both the police and criminals

Hoseok-hyung told me it's safer if I wear a glasses with a camera since being apart of Robinhood is literally being an enemy to both the police and criminals. Well, my eyesight is not that good either so I had no problem wearing it. 

"Hey, bunny teeth!" A loud annoying voice interrupted my thoughts. I knew instantly who it was. It was Koo Junhoe, the biggest bully in this school. I tried my hardest to not make an annoying face that can push his anger button. 

"You got a new glasses?" His hand reached for my glasses. I stopped him unknowingly. Ever since I started training for my job as a Robinhood member, my reflex has gotten better.

His eyes widened in shock.

"H-How dare you!" He yanked back his hand. He smirked afterward. "You've gotten braver, huh?" He stepped closer to me. I moved backward until my back touched the wall. "Let see if you can stop this." He swung his fist towards me. And once again, I stopped him. His eyeballs shook in frustration. I blankly looked at him before smiling sheepishly.

Haha..I'm fucked up..

.............................

3RD PERSON'S POV

  RING! RING! The phone rang, calling for someone to answer the call. Hoseok ran to get it.

"Hello?" He greeted.

"Is this Jeon family?" A raspy voice welcoming his ear.

"Err..Jeon? If Jeon Jungkook, then yes." Well, this is Jeon Jungkook's family not Jeon family.

"I need you to come to the school now. He got into some troubles." The person ended the call before Hoseok could even give him a reply. Hoseok ran upstairs.

"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook got into some troubles!" 

"What?! Let's go get our weapon!"

"Aigoo~ Not that kind of trouble. It just-"

"What happened?" Yoongi popped his head out of his room.

"Eh hyung? Aren't you working?" Taehyung asked him. 

"I am. But I'm working at home today." He brought his full body out of his room before closing the door.

"So, care to tell me what happened?" 

..........................

JIMIN'S POV