Counting our Stars (Nash Grier)

Nash Grier One Shot

Lexxi's POV***

I was in my room and I was on twitter. Nash Grier was doing to follow spree and to say I was just in love with him was an understatement.

I just tweeted once that I wanted to be followed by the verified boy and logged off. I went downstairs and went into the living room.

My parents weren't home and my brother and sister were out at a club being of age to drink. I was almost always left alone because my parents are extremely successful.

All my parents really do anymore is go to work and when they come home they go straight to bed. My older sister cooks for us and sometimes there not even home. But my sister taught me how to cook at a young age.

So really I was fine being home alone. I kind of liked it. I could do whatever I want and no one could judge me. Like dance around randomly to Neon Lights by Demi Lovato.

I got a notification on my phone and it said someone followed me. I knew that it wasn't Nash Grier probably another fan that wanted to be followed too.

I checked who followed me so I could follow back and sure enough I saw Nash's name with that blue tick.

I screamed as loud as possible I'm sure the neighbors heard. I was in complete and total shock.

Soon I got a DM from him. "This is all so surreal." I whispered to myself opening the message.

Nash: Hey, your cute... Um... Think we could meet some where and chill?

Lexxi: I'm dreaming

Nash: No your not actually. I wanna meet you. So where do you wanna meet we live near each other so lets.

Lexxi: Wow StarBucks?

Nash: Sounds perfect. What time today Lexxi?

Lexxi: 5:30?

Nash: Perfect I'll see you there. Don't stand me up ;)

Lexxi: okay...

I was ready to scream. Why the crap does Nash Grier wanna meet me? Of all people he could meet why is it me? I mean hey I'm not complaining at all! I'm just confused...

Even though I was confused and worried about going I got ready anyways. I put on a cute outfit. (It's on polyvore look at it I named it Lexxi & Nash date)

I smiled and looked at my outfit. Looks fine. I then walked to StarBucks I don't know what will happen there...