Hayes is Seventeen

***Lexxi's POV***

I woke up tangled in the sheets of my bed and searched for the warmth of Nash, but couldn't find it. I sat up. I heard the shower going. That's probably where he is right now.

I stood and went in my drawer. I took out a pair of light blue jeans with one rip on the knee where I fell when I was learning to ride my penny board.

I also took out a black tank top that had a cat's face on it and said "you got to be kitten me right meow". It's a pretty cute shirt and probably my favorite one. I love cats if you can't tell.

I went out of my room and into the hallway and took a shower and the bathroom there. I got dressed and went back in my room and did everything and a piece of paper on my dresser caught my eye.

I picked it up.

Lexxi,

Babe, I love you SOOO much! But my mom needed me home to set up for Hayes' 17th birthday, text me when you get up because I want you, the twins, Mac, Cam, Dani, Kevin, Jai, and Eleanor to come to the party, btw don't say anything it's a surprise one love you text me:)

Love, Nashy! :)

Oh yeah! It is Hayes' 17th birthday today! I completely forgot! I need to go and get him a birthday present, what do 17 year old boys like? Eh whatever I'll get him a StarBucks gift card.

I picked up my purse and my phone and went downstairs. Maci Eleanor and Danielle were sitting at the dining room table sipping tea and talking.

"What's up?" I asked. "Talking about the wedding." Eleanor said. "Already?" I asked. "Lex, they want to get married in three months or less." Maci laughed. "I forgot sorry!" I laughed.

"So Nash wants us all to go to Hayes' 17th birthday today." I said. "Hayes is 17 already!? Holy shit! It feels like just yesterday he was a tiny little fourteen year old with a crush on me and you." Mac laughed.

I remember that...

"Not anymore." I laughed. "Aw little Hayesie boo is growing up so fast!" Kevin said entering the dining room. Jai walked down stairs looking like a mess. "I need coffee." He said.

I laughed at him. "Loser." I muttered. "I need to get him a gift." I said picking up my wallet. "I'm coming with you too." Maci said. "I'll come too." Dani said. "I'm not being left here alone with Jai and Kevin that's a fire waiting to happen." Eleanor laughed and picked up her purse as well.

"Hey." Jai and Kevin said at the same time turning around. "She's right though." Maci said. "Yeah.." They said at the same time turning back around.

The girls and I looked at each other and giggled at them. "Kay girls lets go." I said walking to the door. The girls followed close behind me and we got in Maci's car. She was driving.

I sat in the back with Eleanor and Danielle sat in the front with Mac. We drove to the mall and Maci found a parking spot. We all got out and went into the mall. "Where should we go first?" Eleanor asked lifting up her sunglasses.

"Well we could all use outfits for the party." I said. "True, but then we need to find something to get for Hayes." Maci said. "What do you mean all?" Eleanor asked. "Nash wants us all to come, including you El." I smiled. "Really?" She smiled.

"Yeah, you're part of this family now." Maci smiled at her. "This is how it was when Kevin and Dani were dating, she's fully into this family now." I smiled. "Just like you will be." Danielle smiled at Eleanor who looked elated. "Thanks guys!"