Brother Drama

***LEXXI'S POV***

"Maci? Lexxi?" Katie asked running over and hugging us. "Hi, Katie..." Maci said with a disgusted look on her face. "It's so nice to see you two again! I have a sweet boyfriend over there, a month already! How's Kevin been?" Katie asked smirking. "Kevin's engaged." Maci smirked. Katie dropped her smirk knowing he had the better life.

"Who?" She asked quickly putting a smile on her face. "I think we should keep that secret." I said. "Why?" Katie asked her smile falling into a frown. "Because you never know what your capable of and we all love her." I said. "More than me?" Katie asked clenching up her fists.

"Obviously!" Maci laughed. Katie always knew Maci hated her. She beat Kevin up of course we hate her! "Listen, I'm getting Kevin back and I'll find out who the little bitch he's engaged to is and I'll kill her." Katie said obviously infuriated.

"Good luck with that! Kevin loves her so much and so do Lexxi and I." Maci laughed. "I have my ways honey." Katie smiled. "What would your 'sweet boyfriend' think of that?" Maci smirked. "He doesn't know, I'll just tell him it isn't working out. And you wouldn't want to tell him because he'd beat Kevin up." Katie smirked.

"I'll kill him before he's even able to lay a hand on my brother." Maci growled getting defensive. "Maci, this is one of those times you have to be the bigger person." I said setting my hand on my older sisters shoulder. "You're right Lexxi, she's not worth my time." Maci said.

Maci flipped her off and we went to the register. We paid for the things we wanted and left the store. We went into FYE next. Maci and I found a bunch of things and bought them. Then we went into Seagull.

Seagull is Maci's favorite clothing store. Maci bought a lot from Seagull and I only bought some things. We went to the good court and ate pizza then we went to the last store of the day, Claire's. They sometimes have good things in there.

I bought a few things and Maci bought two things. After our shopping trip from Forever 21 I got six pairs of shorts. Three shirts. Two tank tops. And three bracelets.

From FYE I got an Adventure Time bracelet, The Avengers movie, a really creepy doll for no reason what's so ever, and a Frozen shirt for Sky.

From Seagull I got two more pairs of shorts, three shirts, six tank tops, two phone cases, and five more bracelets.

Then from Claire's I got two pairs of earrings, three bracelets, and six phone cases. I have an obsession with phone cases, okay? Don't judge me, it's rude! My sister has that obsession too so if you wanna blame someone blame her! She'll just say bad words to you...

We got in the car and went home. We had a lot of bags and even some leftovers because we got a huge pizza. There was a knock at the door. Maci and I gave each other confused looks. "Maybe Kevin and Danielle forgot there key?" Maci asked. "Doors not locked, maybe it's Nash." I said.

"Okay I'll get it stay here." Maci said. I followed her but stayed behind a wall. Maci opened the door to revel a boy that looked about 24 or 25, he looked like us.... He had Maci's face, Kevin's eyes, and Kevin's hair.

He doesn't represent me at all but he does my siblings.

Who the crap is that?

And why are they at my door?

And how do they know where we live?

And how do they know us?

Leave...

"Jai?!" Maci almost screamed.

She knows him??

"Mac..." He said tearing up. He lunged at her for a hug.