Jack

Twenty chapters already?! Holy shitskies! BAHAHAHA shitskies? I love me sometimes!

***LEXXI'S POV***

I woke up cuddled up with Maci and Jai under the blankets. School is starting in two weeks. Honestly I'm really dreading it. I'm going to ask Maci to home school me today.

As much as I love the friends I have at school and Aleena and all of them. I just don't want to go and deal with everything. The mean teachers and bully's I just really don't want to deal with any of that at all.

If I got home schooled, it would just be Maci me and a white board and like maybe Kevin Danielle and Jai. I got up without waking up my brother and sister and went into my room. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

I went out in the hall and went downstairs. Danielle was already down there cooking pancakes. "Hey hey!" I smiled. "Morning Lexxi!" Dani smiled. Danielle and I were the only morning people in this house. Jai Kevin and Maci hate waking up.

I think of it as a new start and it motivates me to get up and be excited about the day. Danielle and I set up plates of pancakes for everyone and then she sent me upstairs to wake everyone up while she got the last plate ready to be served.

I went upstairs and went into Kevin and Dani's room. "Kevin wake up Danielle and I made pancakes!" I smiled. "Okay." Kevin said getting up. I went into Maci's room.

"Jai, Maci, pancakes." I said. Jai got up and went into his room to get dressed and Maci sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Danielle made them?" Maci asked. "Yup." I smiled picking out Maci's clothes for the day.

I threw them on her bed and went back downstairs. Kevin was sat at the table eating and Danielle was getting a glass of orange juice to drink. I poured orange juice for Jai and I while Danielle did for her and Kevin.

I set Jai's cup where he sits to eat and then mine. Maci hates orange juice so I got her milk. Jai came down the stairs and his hair was all wet. I guess he took a shower. About six minutes later Maci came down and her hair was in a towel all wrapped up.

Maci came over to the table and smirked when she saw the milk. "You know me so well Lex." Maci laughed. "I know!" I smiled. Maci sat down and ate her pancakes along with everyone else that did. We all finished eating and Kevin and Jai washed the dishes since Dani and I made breakfast. This was Maci's washing clothes week so we let her off.

Danielle went upstairs to take a shower because she was still in her pajamas. Jai and Kevin finish washing dishes and then we all sat on the couch. We watched Family Guy.

"Kevin and I have to go out and look at stuff for the wedding." Danielle smiled excitedly. Kevin rolled his eyes and then kissed her cheek as a 'just kidding I love you please don't dump me!'

Kevin and Danielle walked out the door and left. "I'm meeting another girl today at 1:00." Jai smirked. "Go make yourself look somewhat good then you only have two hours!" I said.

Maci chuckled quietly so Jai didn't hear her but he already did. "You guys are mean to me." Jai said looking down and then going upstairs.

Maci and I started laughing hysterically after he was gone. "I CAN STILL HEAR YOU YA KNOW YOU ASSHOLES!" Jai called down but he was laughing. Maci and I started laughing harder. "Okay I need to go to the store." Maci laughed.

"Okay." I smiled and Maci grabbed her purse and left. Jai came down and we watched more television until he had to leave. "Bye have fun, but not too much fun." I laughed.