On Every Turn

We're getting so close to the end of this book, oh my gawd!

***Maci's POV***

I woke up and smiled looking at the boy next to me. Oh yeah, today is Christmas Eve. "Cameron! Wake the fuck up!" I yelled in his ear.

"Ow!" He yelled. I laughed. "Get up!" I smiled. He got up and put on a shirt and blue jeans. He put on black socks and then his Vans. I went through my packed bag and took out clothes.

I took a shower and then put on black skinny jeans with one rip in the right knee and a white crop top that said "Explicit Content" in a red box. Then I put on ankle low socks and black Vans.

I brushed my hair and flat ironed it. I walked out of the bathroom and smiled at Cam who had fallen back asleep. I started hitting him with a pillow. He woke up. "No!" He yelled laughing.

He went in the bathroom and styled his hair. We went into the kitchen and I made eggs bacon and toast. I served anyone and then Cam woke everyone up. We all ate breakfast.

I washed the dishes and Nash dried them and then Cam put them in the cabinet. Once we were done I cuddled up on the couch with Cam and we watched movies. I was laying on the couch with Cameron.

Danielle and Kevin were sat on the other couch with the twins while Nash sat with them. Hayes and Matt were on the floor with pillows and blankets. And then Jai and Eleanor were on the huge chair in the corner.

We were watching Frozen because that's what the kids picked out. Danielle Eleanor and I decided to start making the big dinner we would have now so it would be ready later while the boys watched Frozen with the twins who were already bored and running around.

Jai and Eleanor decided with Lexxi not here to postpone the wedding to a later date. About three hours later we finished and we put it away.

"Mac, leggo." Cam said. "What?" I asked. "Date?" He laughed. "Oh yeah!" I yelled. I ran upstairs and got my phone and purse. We got into Cam's car.

He drove us to this park and we got out of the car. We ran across the park into the baseball field and he led me up a small mountain and all that was there were vines and a small grassy area. "This is where we're having our date?" I asked.

"No..." He said. He moved the vines out of the way and there was a small clearing. "This is where we're having our date." He smirked. "Woah..." I said breathless. It was gorgeous! He set it up nice too.

It was all vines and there was a small rocky path that led up to a gazebo that had little lights hung up around it and there was a small table with a candle in the center. There was China set up and it was perfect.

"Cam, this is beautiful." I smiled. He took my hand and led me up to the gazebo. He slid the chair from the table and I sat down. He disappeared for a moment and then returned with a bottle of Pepsi, my favorite.

He poured it in both of our glasses and then left again. He came back with pasta and salad. I smiled and we ate.

When we finished he took my hand and led me down the path again. We just walked around the area. He then moved more vines and there was a long dark path but at the end there was a light coming from somewhere.

He led me down holding my hand and moved more vines revealing where the light was coming from. It was a gorgeous area with more lights hung up around. There was another white gazebo. This one was different though...

It was more lighting and there was a bunch of colorful flowers. Cam led me into the gazebo and stood me in the middle. He smiled. "I wanna take a picture." He said. He propped up his phone and I'm guessing set it on a timer to take the photo.

He put his arm around me. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." I smirked. "You mean everything to me." He smiled.

He's being so sweet!

"Maci Ann Jones, you are the prettiest and funniest girl I've ever met in my entire life, ever since knowing you I always had a crush on you and looking into my future, ten years from now I see us married with kids, I want to make that a reality, so will you marry me?" He asked getting down on one knee and opening a red velvet box with a ring.

"Oh my god!" I said letting tears fall out of my eyes as I covered my face with my hands. "Yes." I smiled. He slipped the ring on my finger and I kissed him. I ran over to his phone.

"It was a video." He smirked. I'm so happy he got that on video. "Sneak!" I laughed. He took my hand and we walked back and got in his car. "I can't believe we're engaged!" I smiled.

"I know." He smirked. We went back and showed everyone the video and they were all really happy for us. I can't help but be upset Lexxi isn't here.

We ate and then I laid down in bed with Cam. He fell asleep right away and I couldn't. My stomach hurt too much. I was just looking at my engagement ring. I can't believe Cam and I are engaged and will be planning our wedding eventually.

Then getting married, then we'll have kids. That's so weird to think about that... Like Cam said in ten years he saw us married with kids and honestly when I looked into my future that's what I saw too. Me him and our kids.

I smiled and I was just happy about everything being able to fall into place. I'll be a complete puzzle when Lexxi comes home. Then I got that feeling. I ran into the bathroom and I threw up my dinner. Wonderful!

That's weird, my stomach was just upset. I looked for the thermometer and when I found it I took my temperature. My stomach was fine now though. Ugh, I hate this...

I laid back down and laying down woke up Cam. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I just threw up." I frowned. "Do you have a fever?" He asked. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. That's when his eyes widened.

"You don't think...?" Cam asked. "No..." I said. Cam got up and started pacing around the room. He took off his pajama pants and put on skinny jeans and a shirt and then Vans.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Get dressed." He ordered. I did and we left quietly. We went to the drug store and bought five pregnancy tests.

We drove home and went up to Cam's room. I went in the bathroom and did them all then set them on the counter and set a five minute timer on my phone for when they'd be done.

I stayed with Cam and we were just hugging and then the timer went off and we looked at each other. We both walked in and I read the instructions.

"Two lines, pregnant. One line, not." I read out loud. I picked the first one up.

"Two lines."

"Two lines."

"Two lines."

"Two lines."

"And two lines."

I'm pregnant....