Club

***Lexxi's POV***

We left the restaurant and Maci suggested we all go to the club. Of course, she loves to party. We went home to get ready to go and we all wore club dresses, well all but the guys, though I would pay a lot of money to see that.

We went and picked the twins up from Danielle's cousin's house and Hayes and Matt said they would watch them considering Hayes can't go to the club anyway and Matt doesn't want to.

We all got in the SUV and went to the club, we all showed ID, they let Nash and I in we just weren't allowed to drink.

Right away all the guys sat down in a booth and all of us girls went out on the dance floor. Guys approached us several times but we just told them we were here with our boyfriends.

Most of them respected it and left others said they didn't have to know and that's when Jai and Kevin would step in and tell them to leave us alone.

Cam Kevin Jai and Nash went over to the bar, Nash just went to hang out with the guys. The girls and I continued dancing with each other and not caring about the people around us.

These four 'bad boy' looking guys around Mac's age walked over to us. "Hey ladies." One said. "Can I help you?" Maci asked him. "Wanna dance with us?" Another asked. "No thanks, we're here with our boyfriends." Danielle smiled at them.

"They don't have to know." One said. "Listen, just walk away dude we don't want you here." Maci said getting frustrated.

"Maci." El said warningly. "Oh, so your name is Maci." One smirked at Mac. I grabbed Maci's arm and tugged on her like I use to do when I was scared when I was a little girl and Maci would try to protect me, but we were both just little girls back then.

"What's your name darling?" One asked looking at me. "Lexxi." I choked out. "They looked and Danielle and Eleanor as asking them what there names were.

"That doesn't matter dude, just fuck off." Maci said. "Or what?" One asked grabbing her face. Maci wasn't phased or scared, or at least she just wasn't showing it, she's good at hiding emotions.

"Or I'll kick your fucking ass." Cam said walking over. Maci breathed relief as the guy let go of his tight grip on her. "And who the hell are you?" The man asked. "Maci's boyfriend." Cam said looking at me annoyed.

Jai Kevin and Nash ran over now too. "And who are these boys, the hoar Maci's other boyfriends?" He asked smirking. That's was it for me. I kicked him in the face. "Don't ever call my sister a hoar you piece of shit!" I yelled at him and Maci grabbed my arm and pushed my behind her.

He looked annoyed as he was holding his face where I kicked him. I'm glad I took gymnastics for four years other wise I wouldn't have been able to kick that far up to his face.

"Now either leave, or fight us." Jai said. "Who are you anyway?" The guy asked. "Maci and Lexxi's older brother and Eleanor's fiancee." Jai said.

"What about you?" Another one asked motioning to Kevin. "Maci and Lexxi's other older brother and Danielle's husband." Kevin said annoyed at their questions. "What about you pretty boy?" Another asked looking at Nash. "Lexxi's boyfriend." Nash said pissed of as fuck.

"Well we're not leaving until we get what we want with these girls so." One said grabbing my arm and dragging me towards him. I screamed but the music was blasting so loud no one could hear my screams.

Maci grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Fuck off low life." She hissed at him. "Watch your tone or I'll make you." He said to Maci. "Don't ever talk to MY fucking girlfriend like that dude." Cam said now just as pissed off as Nash who was holding onto me and Maci protecting us.

"You wanna fight? We'll fight you then." One said. "Why don't we take this outside then?" Jai asked. "Guys! No! What if they have weapons." Maci said.

"Smart girl." One smirked at her. "Fuck off loser." Maci stuck up her middle finger at him. "You say that a lot." Another smirked trying to piss her off. It worked. It's not hard to piss Maci off. I know from experience.

"Look just leave us alone alright? We don't want any trouble." Dani said rubbing her temple. "These boys seem like they do." One smirked. "They don't, if they did your asses would already be knocked out." I said.

"Feisty, I like it. That one's mine boys." One smirked at me. "Oh hell no, no one is touching my little sister or my sister in law's." Maci yelled at them.

"I want that one." Another said smirking at Maci. "Okay I'm sick and tired of this, Danielle call the cops." I said. "If you even think about it your pretty little boyfriends will be dead." One smirked at us.

"As if." Maci laughed. "No really, they will." One said while pulling out a gun and pointing it at the boys. "Don't you fucking dare pull that trigger." Maci yelled. "Why do you care, slut?" One asked smirking at Maci.

"Because two of them are my brothers, one is my boyfriend and the other is my best friend." Maci said looking pissed. I mentally smiled at Maci calling my boyfriend her best friend, it's good knowing they approve of him and love him.

"Look, we won't hurt them as soon as we get what we want." One smiled sweetly. I shook my head and laughed sarcastically. "You're fucking disgusting perverts!" I yelled.

One grabbed me by the hair and held a knife to my throat. "What was that bitch?" He smirked at me. Maci kicked him in the balls and grabbed me back so that they wouldn't hurt me.

"Like I said bro, she's feisty, that's why I like her." The one that said he called Maci before smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

I couldn't stand these assholes, they're nasty, why can't they just leave us alone?

I saw Nash tapping away at his phone.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE TEXTING NASH!

I looked back at them and the other boys talking. Nash walked up to me.

"I texted Hayes to call the cops and tell them our situation and the place we're at. We just need to stall them for a little while longer until the cops get here." He whispered and walked over to the boys and those creepy men.

I told the girls and they all shook their heads relived that this wouldn't go on for much longer. At least that's what we hope. Soon the cops busted in and took the men away along with all of their weapons.

They took us all down the their station for interviews, luckily Eleanor had her phone sticking out of her pocket recording the audio and video.

After two hours we left and went home and all watched movies. We all agreed to never speak of this again it being awful.

I'm just happy no one got hurt. Mostly at least.

My neck hurts a little bit from the guy holding the knife there but I'm not bleeding so it's fine.

We all soon went to bed.

_______________________

I'm ending this book at around chapter 42 and we're on 35 so very very soon!

But GOOD NEWS: I'm making a sequel! Yay! More details once this book is finished.