Screw Up's

***LEXXI'S POV***

"Your shoes untied I don't want you to trip." Nash said tying my shoe. Whew! Thank god he wasn't asking me to marry him cause it would have been no.

I laughed and we walked out of the mall and went home. "Bye Lexxi." Nash smiled. "Bye Nash." I smiled. "I love you." Nash said kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I smiled and then kissed him.

Nash left and I went into the guest room which would now be known as Jai's room. "Hey Jai, how ya feelin'?" I asked sitting on his bed. "Okay." Jai smiled. "Where were you?" Jai smirked. "I went to the mall with Nash." I smiled. "Yay!" Jai laughed.

I giggled. "Where's Kevin Maci and Danielle?" I asked. "Kevin and Danielle went out for a date and Maci is at the store buying food." Jai said.

"Cool, looks like it's just us then!" I smiled. "Wanna play XBox?" Jai asked. "Sure." I smiled. We played XBox games until we heard the door open. "It's probably Maci." I said.

"Guys! I'm home!" Maci yelled through the house. "Up here!" I yelled. Maci ran up the stairs and walked into Jai's room. "You guys wanna help me put everything away?" Maci asked. "Sure." I said putting down my controller followed by Jai.

We walked down stairs and started putting things away. When we finished Maci told us that she was going to start dinner considering it's now 6:00 PM. "Where did Kevin and Danielle go?" I asked.

"After their date they went to Danielle's parents house." Maci said. "Oh." I said. "When will they be home?" Jai asked. "He didn't say he only said later." Maci said. "Oh." We said.

Jai and I helped Maci make dinner and I got a tweet from a fan.

@MaciJFan: @LexxiJones OMG I love you I beg you please follow me Lexxi!

I smiled and followed her.

@MaciJFan: @LexxiJones OMG thank you so much ilysm!

I smiled again.

@LexxiJones: @MaciJFan aw oh my gosh I love you too :)

She favorited and retweeted it and then sent me a DM.

"Please do a follow spree, ask your brother and sister to do one too."

"Okay."

"Maci when Kevin gets back the three of us are doing a following spree." I said.

"Okay cool." Maci smiled. "I actually wanna make the video about Jai now." Maci said cutting up the onions and throwing them in the pot.

"I'm making a twitter." Jai smiled. "Thanks for all your help." Maci smirked. "You're welcome." Jai smirked.

Maci rolled her eyes and put the food in the oven. Maci took out her camera and set everything up for the video. I sat with her to do it with her too.

Jai stood watching us until he had a come in the shot and say hi. Maci hit record.

"Hi guys! Today I'm joined with the lovely Lexxi Jones my sister! And we have something important to tell you." Maci said.

{M: Maci, L: Lexxi, J: Jai}

M: Now I love you guys but I don't tell you everything. You honestly only know one tenth of my life. You already know I have my older brother Kevin and my younger sister Lexxi.

L: that's me!

M: But I have an even older brother named Jai, Jai come here.

Jai came in the shot.