Red Rose

***LEXXI'S POV***

I turned and walked to Nash taking the rose. Nash hugged me and I smiled kissing his cheek. "I missed you like crazy." I smiled and he hugged me.

"So that's it?" Luke asked annoyed. "Don't act like what he said about me and you wasn't true, I can last with him. He's really changed." I said. "How would you know that for sure?" Luke yelled.

Nash pulled me behind him. "Don't talk to Lexxi that way." Nash said balling up his fists. "I will talk to her anyway I please, as long as she's my girlfriend she's my property." Luke said. "Women are not property!" Nash yelled annoyed.

"Yeah they are, c'mon Lexxi." Luke said grabbing my arm. "No! I've made my choice, we're no longer together." I said pulling away and running to Nash for protection.

Nash pushed me behind him and looked Luke in the eyes. "Leave." Nash said. "Whatever, Lexxi's not worth my time when there are millions of girls that want me." Luke rolled his eyes. "It's your lose Lexxi."

Luke got in his car and left. Nash and I went home and cuddled on the couch. Maci and Cam came down stairs smiling. "YES!" Mac yelled high fiving Cam. Cam kissed her and I melted a little bit on the inside.

Nash and I cuddled and watched a movie and Mac and Cam did the same, soon Kevin and Danielle did as well when they came down stairs after putting James and Rosalie to bed.

"Ya know if I marry you one day and Cam and Mac get married one day me and Cam will be brothers." Nash whispered in my ear. "We'll just have to make that a reality. Won't we?" I smiled.

"I like that idea." Nash smiled kissing my cheek. I smiled. To be with Nash again makes everything better.

Knowing I have the love of my life with me right now and knowing that he's mine, it's just the best feeling in the whole world. What would I possibly do without Mr. Nash Grier?

Kevin and Danielle went to bed and it was just Nash, Mac, Cam, and I. "I'll be right back I'm headed to the bathroom." Nash smiled kissing my cheek and walking away.

I smiled and went on my phone. I looked on twitter.

@Luke5SOS: Well guys I was in a relationship, but that didn't last long, so I'm still on the market;)

That was fast, he got over me fairly quickly. What was that? Only three hours you say? New record I suppose!

I decided to change my twitter bio. It was:

Hey I'm Lexxi Jones and I like cats! I do random videos on YouTube check me out! (Link to YouTube channel below)

I changed it to:

I'm Lexxi Jones and I do videos on YouTube, link below! I am currently in a happy committed relationship with the one and only @NashGrier.

I smiled at saved it. Decided to tweet to clear the air as well.

@LexxiJones: I am back in a relationship with @NashGrier and it feels great to be able to call him mine again:)

I tweeted it happily and noticed that Mac, Cam, and Nash favorited and retweeted it. Then I saw this tweet:

@NashGrier: @LexxiJones @LexxiJFan yup we are back together! No one hacked her account:) and I'm really happy about it thanks for asking:)

@LexxiJFan: @NashGrier @LexxiJones OMG! Thank you so much Nash for tweeting me and following! Ilysm and Lexxi. #NexxiForever!

I smiled and retweeted her tweet and followed her. Which was followed by her sending me a thank you tweet.