Love Never Fails

WARNING: Get your box of tissues ready for the speech at the end. That is all, enjoy and cry your eyes out! :)

***MACI'S POV***

I woke up cuddled up with Cam. I looked around for a way to escape his intense grasp. I finally got out of his grip without waking him up and ran into my bathroom. I locked the door and took a shower.

I came out of the bathroom with my hair and make up done and all that stuffs. Cam was still asleep. I smirked and picked up a pillow aiming at his head. I threw it at him hard and ran downstairs quickly.

I could hear him laughing and I started to make pancakes like a perfect little angel. Lexxi and Kevin were sitting at the table and I made them tea. Cam came down with his bed head and looking all... I woke up like this shit.

I chuckled and gave him a bowl of cereal. A few minutes later I gave Lexxi and Kevin pancakes and sat down at the table. "You're not eating Mac?" Lexxi asked stuffing her face with my double chocolate pancakes.

"Not hungry." I said. Kevin stood up and put his hand to my forehead. "She's not sick..." Kevin said alarmed. I laughed slightly. I honestly just wasn't feeling good at all. I hope I don't get sick or anything.

That would suck...

I looked a Cam who was poking at his cereal with his spoon and his hand supporting his head. He soon fell asleep and lost balance making his head fall into his cereal bowl.

That caused him to flinch and look up and Kevin Lexxi and I to start laughing our asses off. Cam rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. He stole some of Kevin's clothes to wear for today.

"I'm gonna go lay down." I said going upstairs. I laid on my bed and scrolled through my Twitter feed. Soon I got a text from the one and only Nash Grier.

I opened the text.

Nash: Mac... You and Cam?

Mac: Guessing he told you?

Nash: Yus yay for... Caci!

Mac: Caci...?

Nash: Your ship name, duh!

Mac: Okey.... What was the point of you texting me?

Nash: Lexxi....

Mac: I don't know how to tell you this Nashy...

Nash: Cam already told me that she's dating Luke Hemmings from 5SOS

Mac: You okay?

Nash: Yeah, cause she'll be mine again soon anyway.

Mac: How so?

Nash: This is the plan...

***LEXXI'S POV***

Maci went upstairs to take a nap because she isn't feeling well. Cam came out of the bathroom and went upstairs I guess to go see Maci.

Their so cute!

Luke texted me to meet him at the park and I penny boarded there. I got there and saw Luke sitting on a bench trying to using a hat and sun glasses to make it seem as if he isn't who he is.

I sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheek. He took off the sun glasses and kissed me properly. "Hey babe." He smiled. "Hey." I smiled back.