Promises To Be Kept

***Lexxi's POV***

After we finished up we went to bed. I laid down with Nash. "When Luke came today and brought me outside he asked me who I chose." I said.

"Oh..." Nash said sounding... Sad? "I told him I chose you." I said. "Oh." I smirked. I laughed and kissed him then we both fell into a deep sleep.

###Next Day###

I woke up and smiled at a very sleepy Nash. I wiggled out of his grip and went to the bag I took when I ran away.

I took out some clothes and went to the shower attached to Cam's guest room that Nash and I were staying in. I took a shower and I put on my clothes.

I put on my Minions crop top with dark blue jeans and black Dock Martins. I did brown smokey eye makeup and then I put on light pink lip stick. I brushed my hair out after letting it air dry and then left it wavy.

I walked out and saw Nash was still asleep. I went over to Cam's bedroom door and I knocked on it lightly. Only a few seconds later Maci opened the door. She looked tired but like she's been awake for a while she was also still in her batman pajamas.

"What's up Lex?" Maci asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to have a sister day?" I asked. "Sure. Just let me get dressed." She smiled. She shut the door and I walked back to the guest room. Nash was awake now.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled. "Morning." I smiled and kissed him. "Maci and I are going out for a sister day." I said. "Okay have fun baby." He smiled. Hearing him refer to me as that made butterflies erupt in my stomach. God, I love him.

I took my black purse and put my wallet and phone in it. I also stuffed Nash's headphones in there because mine were at home. Maci walked in and she was wearing a cream colored sweater black and blue high waisted jeans. Black chunky heal boots. Smokey eye make up and red lipstick. She was also wearing a gold necklace and her engagement ring and a black oval ring. She also had her black purse.

"Ready?" She asked. "Yup." I smiled and we walked out. We got in Maci's car and she pulled out of the driveway. "Where to?" She asked. "The mall?" I asked. "Yuppers." She said and started to drive in that direction.

We got to the mall and after fifteen minutes of looking we finally found a parking space. Maci and I got out of the car and walked over to the mall entrance. There were men in black t-shirts that said "security" and a bunch of teenage girls cluttering the entrance screaming.

"What's going on?" Maci asked one of the body guards. "5 Seconds of Summer are here doing a signing." He said. "Your lucky day Lex." Maci laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we get in?" Maci asked. "You'll have to wait at the end of the line like every other girl here to see them." He said. "But we're not here to see them." I said. "Go to the other door on the end of that side then." He said. "Okay thanks." I said.

Maci and I began walking over to the door and we were stopped by a bunch of girls because of Maci's YouTube career and me dating Nash and when I was dating Luke. "Oh my god!" One girl screamed and we both whipped around thinking she got hurt.

"What's wrong?" Maci asked. "It's Lexxi Jones and Maci Jones!" She screamed. "Hi." I laughed. "Can I get a selfie with you both?" She asked. "Sure." Maci shrugged. We both stood next to her and smiled and she took it.

"Thank you so much! Just a quick question one for you and one for you." She said. "Okay." I said. "Well Lexxi, why are you here to see Luke when you got back with Nash?" She asked.

"I'm not here to see Luke I came here for a sister day with Maci." I said. "Oh, Maci, are you still dating Cameron Dallas?" She asked. "Yes. Lex we have to go." Maci said noticing other girls screaming at us.

"Okay." I said and we ran to the other door and got in. We went into Forever 21 and we both were able to find cute clothes we liked. We went to a few other stores and then we went to the famous pretzel stand everyone knows and loves. We got big pretzels and just began walking around and eating the pretzels.

Once we finished we sat down on a bench and took random selfies. "I wanna go into Hot Topic before we leave." Maci said. "Okay." I said and we walked into Hot Topic and it was insanely crowded.

I looked over and there was Luke and his band mates sitting at a table signing their album and posters. I ignored them and walked with Maci to the back of the store where they sold graphic tee's. She bought a few of bands she likes and I got a lipgloss and some jewelry.

We were also stopped many times at our visit here. We left and we got in the car. "Thank god that's over." Maci laughed. "Yeah, we were almost mobbed." I laughed. Maci drove to the ice cream place and even though it was dead in the winter, they were open.

We went inside and got milkshakes. We both got Oreo milkshakes and then we just walked around town.

It was a small town but the roads were busy so we had to walk on the side walks which were iced over and really slippery so we were laughing really hard trying to get to the other side where it wasn't iced over.

Eventually we saw this magic shop and decided to go inside. We were messing around and looking at things and for some reason we bought a $200 magic set. When we left the store we got in Maci's car. We drove to the frozen yogurt place and ate there.

After that it was 7:04 PM and we decided to head back to Cam's house. When we got in Danielle was sitting in the living took watching a kids show with James and Rosalie.

"Where's everyone else?" Maci asked setting her purse and keys on the kitchen counter. "The boys went to the bar and Eleanor went to the pizza place to pick up our three large pies." Danielle said focused on the tv.

"Kay." Maci said sitting down next to her and I sat next to Maci. "Soon when we have sister days there will be four sisters, me, Maci, Eleanor, and you." I said to Danielle.

"Yeah the only reason why I turned down the offer today was I didn't want El to feel left out." Dani smiled. "Yeah, soon she'll be coming with us." Maci smiled. I smiled. My family is amazing. The three of us were talking and then Eleanor walked in.

I got up and helped her with the pizza's and we set them on the counter. We all ate and decided to go to bed. I helped Danielle put down James and Rosalie and then I laid in the guest room bed. Then I fell asleep.

_______________________

One more chapter until the end of this book. But then there MIGHT be a sequel, very big might now. But I loves you!