Kanielle's baby...s

Kanielle is Kevin and Danielle's ship name.

Jexxi is Jack and Lexxi's ship name.

One more thing! The people on the cover are the people that play the people in this book! Obviously Nash is Nash and Jack is Jack. Then Joe Sugg is Kevin Jones. Zoella is Maci Jones. Madison Beer is Lexxi Jones. Danielle Peazer is Danielle Peazer duh. And Jai Brooks is Jai Jones. Thanks enjoy the chapter!

IMPORTANT ^^ READ IT!

***LEXXI'S POV***

***5 MONTHS LATER***

It's been five months which means that Danielle is six months pregnant. Nothing much has happened except... JACK IS MY BOYFRIEND!

We've been going out for three months now, best three months ever. Dani is experiencing those pregnancy problems and she's loving it.

She is so happy to be making life inside her body and she's just so happy and positive about it. Today they are finding out the gender of the baby. At first they thought they didn't want to know but now they know that they do want to know so that they can prep the room.

Luckily we were able to add on another room and it's right next to Kevin and Danielle's room and we were on our way into the doctors office. We walked in and the doctor smiled. "Same five people?" She asked.

"Yup! The mom dad two aunts and one uncle." I smiled. "Great you know what to do." She laughed. Kevin sat in the chair next to the bed Danielle laid on and then Jai sat on the one other chair. Maci sat on him and I sat on her.

This is what we do every time. "Now I know you two don't want to know the gend-" "We've decided that we do want to know after all." Kevin smiled at her. "Okay." She smiled

"Let me just make sure the first time I looked was correct... It seems that it was which means that Kevin, Danielle, you're having a baby boy and girl!" She smiled. "Excuse me?" Danielle asked quickly.

"Ms. Peazer, you're having twins." She smiled. Kevin threw his head in his hands and cried tears of joy. Danielle looked at us in horror. "Oh my god!" Danielle said hugging Kevin and smiling the brightest smile.

"This is so amazing!" Kevin smiled kissing her. "Is that why my bump is bigger than usual?" Danielle asked. "Yup, because you're carrying two six month old fetuses." She smiled.

"Oh god! Good thing that room is a good size!" Danielle laughed. "But they'll want their own rooms when they're older." Jai said. "We'll probably be on our own by then..." Kevin said.

"You're not allowed to leave with my niece and nephew!" Maci smiled. "We're not!" Danielle rolled her eyes at Kevin. "Wow this is a lot to handle..." Danielle smiled and laughed slightly from the stress of today.

"I'm texting Jack!" I laughed pulling out my phone.

Lexxi: babe, you won't believe this!

Jack<3: what?

Lexxi: Danielle and Kevin are having twins! & the twins are a boy and a girl!

Jack<3: woah...

Lexxi: yeah! I can't wait until three more months!

Jack<3: me either I wanna play with the babies!

Lexxi: me too!

Jack<3: make sure when you're done you send me pics of the ultra sound I wanna see the twins!

Counting our Stars (Nash Grier)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें