Date with Nash Grier?

***LEXXI'S POV***

I walked into the cool aroma of StarBucks. I looked around and didn't see Nash yet. I ran into the bathroom and made sure I still looked good.

When I walked out I looked out the window and saw Nash and Cameron Dallas walking into StarBucks.

I was happy Nash wasn't alone it would have been too awkward. When Nash and Cameron walked in Nash said bye and Cameron made his way over to a girl's table and said "hey babe." Okay guess it's still gonna be a bit awkward for me...

Nash saw me and smiled. He walked over to me. "You are breath taking." He smiled. I looked down and blushed fiercely.

"Should we order drinks and get a table?" Nash asked. "Yeah." I smiled. Nash and I walked to the register and I ordered a chocolate milk. When Nash heard what I ordered he snickered. Nash ordered a large chocolate frap.

"Why chocolate milk?" Nash asked sitting at a booth. "Because it's good." I laughed. Nash shook his head in a playful way. "Your so much prettier in person I didn't think that that could be possible." Nash smiled at me cutely.

"Thanks. You're not too bad looking yourself." I blushed. Nash winked at me. "Oh really?" He laughed.

I giggled. "So." Nash said. "Let's have a real first date." Nash finished. "Date?" I asked. "Well yeah this is what that is right?" Nash asked. "I didn't think you would be interested in me that way." I said.

"But I am. Are you?" Nash asked. "Definitely!" I laughed. Nash smirked. "Then let's go to the skate park. You ride?" He asked. "A piny board." I said. "Cool." Nash smiled.

"Let's go." Nash said taking my hand. We walked out hand in hand and I was literally dying! I almost made a whale noise when he took my hand.

I definitely take after my sister. No doubt about it. Nash brought me to the park and we sat on a bench and talked for three hours. We didn't really talk about much of anything. After an hour of talking about ourselves we went off into kittens and then it just went south from there.

It started getting dark and I knew Kevin and Maci would be home in about an a half hour. "Nash I've really had so much fun but I need to get home." I said. "Awww why?" Nash groaned.

"My brother and sister will kill me if they find out I went out. They're a bit over protective." I said. "Okay, want me to drive you back to StarBucks to get your car?" Nash asked. "Actually I walked." I said.

"Okay I'll drive you home." Nash smiled. "Okay." I smiled. Nash and I were in the car on the way to my house and he put the radio on. Neon Lights turned on. "This is my favorite song." I smirked. "Really?" Nash asked. "Yeah." I smiled.

Nash turned it up and then sat there retaining the lyrics. When the chorus came on again Nash screamed the lyrics.

"LIKE NEON LIGHTS! OHHHH! BABY WHEN THEY LOOK UP AT THE SKY! WE'LL BE SHOOTING STARS JUST PASSING BY YOU'LL BE COMING HOME WITH ME TONIGHT AND WE'LL BE BURNING UP LIKE NEON LIGHTSSSSSSSSSS!"

I was laughing so hard I knew I snorted once or twice which was extremely embarrassing but at the time I really didn't care because I was having too much fun with Nash.

Nash laughed at his own adorable stupidity. "Where can I buy that version on iTunes?" I laughed. "Out soon." Nash smirked. I laughed.

When we pulled up I was relived to see Maci wasn't home. But Kevin was. Nash and I got out of the car and we walked up to the front door.