Not Again...

***Lexxi's POV***

"Can I help you?" Cam asked looking Luke up and down. I felt Nash's grip on me get tighter when he saw who was at the door. "Is Lexxi Jones here?" Luke asked looking hopeful.

"That depends... Lexxi are you here?" Cam called looking at me. I laughed and face palmed and then stood up and walked over to the door pulling down my navy blue sweater.

I was wearing a navy blue sweater with jeans and knee high boots. Over all a very winter like outfit. "Hey Luke." I smiled awkwardly. "Hi Lexxi." He smiled with a glimmer in his eyes.

A glimmer of what you might ask? I don't know myself. Just a glimmer. That's all I can tell you... "Cam, go away." I said and laughed. "Rude!" Cam said holding his hand to his heart as if he were offended.

I smiled and he walked away. "Wanna talk outside?" I asked. "Yeah." Luke said. Luke and I walked out onto Cam's front porch and sat on the white swing bench thingy.

"What brought you back to Cali?" I asked. "Tour." Luke said. "Cool." I said. "Yeah, Jai told me you were here when I told him I was Cam's friend and he accidentally gave me the wrong house. I can't believe he fell for it let alone forget me." Luke laughed slightly.

I giggled. "He can be an idiot sometimes, but I love him." I smiled. "I wish I had as close of a bond with my siblings as you do with Maci Jai and Kevin." Luke smiled at me.

We are really close...

"Yeah, we were close from a really young age though, it oddly came to us naturally." I said. "That's not common, enjoy it because your future kids probably won't be like that." Luke laughed a little.

He was right though...

"You're right." I laughed. "I know I am." He smirked. "You remind me of Maci's cocky attitude saying that." I laughed. "Maybe I get it from her." He said. "Last time I checked you two never hung out." I laughed slightly.

"Yeah." He said. "What happened to us Lexxi? We had it all. I wanted to marry you and have a life with you." Luke said looking me in the eyes.

"What happened was that I am in love with Nash." I said. "Are you really though? I mean, me and you can have so much more and do so much more together. I can give you everything, what can he give you?" Luke asked.

"Love." I said. It was the first thing that came to my head. Nash does give me love. And lots of it. I would be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for Luke still though.

"I love you Alexis." Luke said. No one has ever called me by my full first name besides Jai Kevin or Maci when they're ready to have my head on a platter.

"Luke I jus-" he stopped me in mid-sentence, by kissing me.

To my surprise, I kissed back. It was like I had no control over myself what so ever. If I did I would have pushed him off of me because I love Nash.

But do I?

Do I really love him?

Do I really love him like I've convinced myself I have for so long now?

Is Nash Grier really the one that I'm meant to be with?

Or is it Luke?

What am I talking about? Of course I'm meant to be with Nash. If I wasn't I wouldn't have accepted the rose and went with him when I was given the chance to pick Luke or Nash.

But now that Luke is in front of me kissing me, I'm unsure of my feelings towards them both...

Luke, a sweet sensible singer?