Kylie's Revenge

I'm gonna put the last part into more detail here! Enjoy!

Unedited. Oops...

***Maci's POV***

I was sitting on a chair on the right side of Hayes' hospital bed making small conversation with Nash while reading a magazine with my legs on the arm rest.

"So how are you and Cam?" Nash asked smirking at me. "Good, I really really like him Nash." I smiled at him. Just the thought of Cam made me happy.

"He's like in love with you dude." Nash smirked at me. "How would you know?" I asked smirking while flipping through pages without even looking at them.

"Well first off, the way he looks at you." Nash said. I smiled. "I've never seen THE Cameron Dallas look at a girl the way he looks at you. With love. Unconditional love for you." Nash said.

I couldn't help but let a huge smile break on my face. "There's something that I'm not supposed to tell you. But that I am soo dying to tell you." Nash smirked at me.

"What? TELL MEEE!" I yelled shaking his arm. "Cam is planning on..."

We both looked over at Hayes from the loud fast beeping noise.

Then it happened...

The line went dead....

***Kylie's Revenge***

"DOCTOR!" I yelled running down the hallway to find the doctor. I found him and grabbed him. "HAYES' LINE WENT DEAD WITH LOUD BEEPING NOISES HELP!" I screamed.

The doctor ran down the hallway with me and a bunch of nurses. We ran into Hayes' hospital room and he was now shaking uncontrollably... Rapidly.

"Get them out of the room!" The doctor yelled pointing to me and Lexxi talking to Nash. Nash pushed us out of the room and into the hallway.

Tears were streaming down mine and Lexxi's faces. Nash was just looking at the floor blankly not too sure what had just happened. Confusion clear on his face. "What the fuck happened in there?" Lexxi cried.

If you can't tell she's starting to get a potty mouth like Jai Kevin and I. So proud!

It was five hours later, sitting in the waiting room, when it happened it was 4:37 AM it was now 9:46 AM.

I was sitting in the waiting room with Nash Lexxi Cam and Matt. I had my head in my hands and was sobbing quietly, so no one knew that I was.

Cam somehow knew though, it wasn't possible for me to hide a secret from him. He was rubbing small circles into my back which made me feel better.

"I'm going to get a coffee, anyone coming with?" Matt asked. "I will." I said standing. That's exactly what my soar throat needed.

Matt and I walked down two flights of stairs to the main floor and passed the front desk. No talking at all. My throat hurt, Matt was tired.

"Why do you look so tired?" I asked him. "I wasn't able to sleep knowing what was going on with Hayes, then Cam got your call and I had to come." He said.

"Why do you want coffee?" He asked. "I have a soar throat from all the crying and uncontrollable whale noises I make when I cry." I laughed slightly.

Matt smirked. "You do make some pretty weird noises when you cry." Matt laughed. "And when you laugh, you sound like a dying whale which only makes everyone else laugh harder." Matt was now full on laughing.