It'll All Be Okay

***LEXXI'S POV***

"Dad...?" Maci asked. "Yes." Jai looked down almost as if he were ashamed to even bring up the word. Dad...

I most don't consider him a dad at all anymore. He's nothing but a low life asshole. Yeah I cursed, it happened sometimes. It slips out ya know?

"How the fuck did he find out where we live?!" Kevin asked alarmed at our abusive father knowing our location every

single day.

It's honestly one of the scariest things ever. The person that's hurt you most in your life knows where you are every single second. And if they chose to hurt you again they could easily. I guess mom and dad don't care about Jai anymore seeing as to how the main goal was to kill him.

I looked at Maci who gave me a small smile and continued to talk to my brothers and Danielle about what they would do. I paid no attention until they said. "Right, then we're moving!"

"Excuse me?" I asked alarmed. "Were you not listening to the conversation they entire time?" Maci chuckled. "Not really my mind was else where but I don't want to move!" I yelled.

"Lexxi, it's too risky to stay where we are... We might even have to change our last name..." Kevin said. "Why would we have to do that?" I asked. I was quite content with my last name being Jones and had no intentions to change it anytime soon.

"That we probably won't do but moving is more of a yes than a no..." Kevin said. "But I love the house we're in... And moving again is too much work! Plus we'll be away from everyone we love and I don't want that! Please." I said in tears.

I can't leave Jack...

The thought of it gave me nausea. I stood up. "I have to go to the bathroom..." I said. I ran into the bathroom and threw up... Gross. I walked back and smiled at my family.

"When do we get to take you home?" I asked Jai. "Tomorrow." Maci smiled sweetly at me. "Okay that's good at least." I smiled and looked down.

Why did I throw up?

I shook it off. It was probably nothing... Leaving Jack just gives me the worst feeling ever. I wonder if I would have felt that way with Nash...

I don't know if I would but as far as it goes now I don't think I have anymore feelings romantically for Nash, just Jack.

Jack, he made me feel safe, and he's so sweet. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He makes me feel like I am an amazing person.

Jack is the best thing that ever happened to me. I smile just at the thought of him. Jack is my best friend, and hopefully soon my boyfriend...

I texted him telling him everything that's going on just to fill him in on everything. So when I go to him with a problem he already knows a lot that's going on. I hope I didn't forget to mention anything.

I smiled and sent it. After a while he replied with a "woah" and I just said "yeah."

Jack and I talked a little bit more but then I told him I should go and spend time with my family. Jack also asked me out on another date!

I'm extremely excited as it's a date on Wednesday. Tomorrow is Tuesday. Today is Monday. I don't have long to wait which is good. I can hardly wait as it is. I have so much fun with Jack all the time this date will be good for me to get away from everything that has been happening.

I spent the rest of the day talking and laughing with my family and then Danielle Mac and I went home for bed.

Kevin was staying again just in case he had to protect the helpless Jai. Jai is attached to a bed with an IV in his wrist right now there's not much he could do to protect himself. Kevin will protect him.