Nash + Lexxi = Nexxi

Not edited, whoops...

***LEXXI'S POV***

Cam drove us to an abandoned park. What? "I thought I was going on a date with Nash." I said. "This is the date, I told him it was a weird place but whatever." Cam laughed. I smiled.

Cam pulled up. "Have fun, text me when you need to be picked up." Cam said. "Okay thanks I really appreciate this." I smiled. "Yup, I'm gonna see two movies and I'll text you when both of them are over that's when I have to pick you up or Mac will get suspicious." Cam said.

"Okay." I said. "See ya!" Cam smiled. "See ya!" I said mocking him. Cam rolled his eyes and playfully pushed me out of his car. I closed the door and he drove away.

I turned and saw Nash setting things up. When he sat down I started walking over. "Hey." I said. Nash looked up and me startled. "Oh! Hi." Nash smiled and then winked.

I rolled my eyes. "So um, this is a weird place for a date." I said trying to make conversation. "I wanted it to be unique." Nash started. "An unforgettable night." Nash finished.

I smiled. He's so sweet! "I like that idea." I smiled. "So what do you have planned?" I asked. "Movie on my iPad, dinner, and obviously we're going to play on the play sets." Nash laughed. His laugh was so cute.

"Obviously!" I giggled. Nash smiled. "So what movie?" Nash asked smiling. I looked through the movies on iTunes.

I saw the Dark Knight. I knew Mac would kill me if I saw that without her. "How does The Lego Movie sound?" I asked not knowing what else to choose. "You want Frozen don't you?" Nash laughed.

"Maybe..." I smirked. "Fine." Nash huffed laughing. I giggled. I did want to see Frozen again. That movie was so cute! I saw it with Maci and Kevin.

Nash bought it and smiled. "Sky will be happy." Nash laughed. I giggled. "I'm sure she will. Frozen is the bomb!"

"You did not just say that." Nash laughed. I giggled.

Nash rolled his eyes and he started the movie.

***AFTER THE MOVIE***

We ate dinner while we watched Frozen. He brought my favorites. "We have a half hour to kill before Cam has to come and get you." Nash said looking at his phones time.

"TO THE SWING SET!" I screamed running over to it. Nash laughed and followed me. "Selfie girl!" Nash screamed when we were on the swings.

We both did the duck face when he pulled out his camera. Nash put it on twitter saying.

"Abandoned play ground with da bæ! 😝😂 @Lexxi3Jones"

I laughed favorited and retweeted it and then locked my phone. I knew Maci wouldn't see it because he used my second twitter that Maci doesn't know about. @LexxiJones is my main. Kevin also doesn't know about the second account.

I'm super good at editing fake things and making them look real and Cam sent me a photo of him at the movies with the empty seat next to him. I held in my laughter. I quickly edited it with a picture of me sitting on the swing. It looked like we were at the movies together, perfect.

I put it on my main.

"@LexxiJones: Movies with @CameronDallas!"

Maci favorited the tweet and so did Kevin. I smirked knowing they bought it along with all mine and Cam's fans.

Cam also favorited and retweeted it. To make it look even more real I made a different one and sent it to Cam to put on his twitter.

"@CameronDallas: @LexxiJones MOVIES BÆ!"

I favorited and retweeted it. Nash knew what I was doing and was fine with it. We went on the slide and did a bunch of fun stuff and cleaned up the mess.

When Cam came I said bye to Nash with a kiss and got in Cam's car. Cam handed me a half eaten box of Crunch-a-Bunch and a half drank blue slushie.

"Your smart." I said smiling sipping the blue slushie. Cam smirked. "I know!"

We got to my house and I walked in Kevin and Maci greeting me at the door seeing the slushie and Bunch-a-Crunch and nodding at each other. I looked at them with a "what the crap was the about guys what?" look.

"Have fun?" Maci asked. "Yeah." I said. "What movies did you see?" Kevin asked. "Frozen." I said. "And?" Maci asked. I couldn't think of anything else.

"The Dark Knight. PLEASE DONT KILL ME!" I screamed. Maci giggled. "I watched it with Kevin tonight don't worry." She giggled a little more and composed herself. "Well I'm tired now, I'm off to bed." I smiled kissing Kev's cheek and Maci's.

I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas.

Nash: Official?

Lexxi: You could say that. I want to make it official but it still has to be a secret until I find a way to tell Maci and Kevin.

Nash: Ok, girlfriend ;)

Lexxi: Okay boyfriend :)

Nash: goodnight. 😘

Lexxi: Night 😍

I locked my phone and fell asleep. I'm in a relationship with Nash Grier. Thank you Jesus.