Plane Home

***LEXXI'S POV***

I woke up and realized that today wasn't even a full day... I looked at the time... I have three hours to pack all my stuff! I shook Maci and woke her up along with Nash and Mahogany.

We all started packing our things and soon it was 10:00. "Ugh! This is so stressful! We only have two hours!" I yelled. "Scratch that an hour. We need to get on the bus to go to the airport at 11:30." Mahogany said.

"Oh my god! I'm not even half way done packing!" I yelled. "We really should've gotten a head start... Lexx go see if everyone's awake while I pack your stuff." Maci said. I went out and went into Hayes and Cam's room. They were all packing.

I went into the other room all packing then into Danielle and Kevin's room, packing. I walked back into my room and helped my sister pack my stuff. At 11:00 we finished packing all of my stuff. Maci threw the rest of her things in her bags and was done at 11:23. "Let's go!" Mahogany said impatient.

Mahogany missed home even though she loved Hawaii. We got everyone together and went to the bus where we did like six head checks to make sure everyone was there.

We left and at 11:56 we got to the airport. We had to be there by 12:00 and get on the flight at 12:30. The flight would leave at 1:00. We ran in and did our security checks and at 12:47 we got on the plane all situated. "That was tiring!" I huffed looking at Nash.

"Yeah it really was!" Nash smiled. It was 12:53 right now so we'd be taking off in seven minutes. "I'm excited to go home!" I smiled. Maci was doing a vlog on the plane and everyone was in it. "Guys we're on the plane and I'm in between Cam and Hayes. Pray for me!" Maci said.

It was now 12:58. "Nash I'm nervous." I said. "Why?" Nash asked. "Not sure. I think I'm just eager to go home." I smiled. "I miss Sky and my mom so I get it." Nash smiled.

"But there's no one or nothing for me to miss back at home." I said. "Your house?" Nash asked. "I hate that place." I said. "I know. Maybe you miss Biscuit. That's right! Corley is taking care of Biscuit for me in her apartment. I completely forgot.

"That must be it! I wanna see Biscuit." I smiled. My mom and dad didn't let us have pets but they aren't here so I have Biscuit. When Nash gave Biscuit to me on my 16th birthday. He was so small I wonder if he's grown much... I'm not sure I guess I'll find out when we get home.

***HOME***

"Lexxi! Wake up we're home!" Maci smiled sticking that camera in my face. I sat up and bumped my head into the camera. "Woah dude watch the camera!" Maci laughed. I rolled my eyes and got my over head.

We walked out and got all of our bags. We sent for a car. Everyone was dropped off except for me and my family Nash Hayes and Cam. The new house is in Nash and Cam's neighborhood. They live in the same neighborhood.

They dropped off Nash and Cam and our old house was down the way more. Kevin payed and we went inside. "Home not sweet home!" Maci screamed. They dropped Danielle off so she could pack more.

Maci started packing up the kitchen. Kevin was finishing up packing up his room and I went in my room. I smiled at the one picture that hung on my wall besides the ones I took off already. One next to the window was the one Sky made me on my birthday...

The other was a photo of Kevin Maci and I when we were young. I took it off the wall and smiled. I took the blue tack of it and threw it in my carry on bag along with the picture Sky made me. I put them in there so they'd be safe and wouldn't get ripped.