Lexxi Maci Kevin Cam

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF FUNNY KEVIN IS IN A PINK APRON AND SUCH SO JUST GET READY...

***LEXXI'S POV***

After he kissed me we both looked at each other and Nash caressed my cheek.

"Lexxi, from the first moment I saw you, I knew I was meant to be with you." Nash smiled. "Nash, I don't know what to say..." I said. "Just say yes." Nash smiled. "To what?" I asked.

"Let's run away together, we've got nothing to lose... I'll quit Magcon, and we can leave, forever." Nash smiled. "My sister and brother will not let me leave I can guarantee that." I said. "Lexxi I don't think you're getting the point..." Nash said.

"What?" I asked. "We're running away..." Nash said. "Nash, no, I need them..." I said referring to my brother and sister. "Lexxi, my feelings for you are incredibly strong. Go on a date with me tonight please." Nash said sticking out his bottom lip.

There was no possible way I would have ever been able to say no to that... "Fine." I said. "Yay!" Nash cheered doing a little weird happy dance.

I giggled. "What time?" I asked. "How about I pick you up around 8:00?" Nash asked. "Yeah, that works." I said. "I'll text you if I can go or not, I need Maci and Kevin's approval." I said. "Of course." Nash smiled.

"Thank you Nash, for everything. Really." I smiled hugging him. "It's okay Lexxi. My pleasure." Nash smiled. "Bye." I said. "Bye." Nash smiled.

I penny boarded home and went to the front door unlocking it and going inside. I heated up the pancakes to perfect temperature and woke up Kevin and Maci.

"Maci, wake up, food." I said. "FOOD!?" Maci screamed. Maci shot up and ran into the dining room. When I went in there Maci was sitting at the table with fork and knife in her hand waiting for her food.

I laughed and shook my head putting the plate in front of her. I went back in and woke Kevin up. "Baby food!" I screamed. Kevin and I call each other baby I'm not really sure why...

When Kevin and Maci were happily sitting at the table eating their pancakes I looked up from my picked at plate. "So I was wondering something." I said. "What?" Maci asked.

"Could I go out tonight?" I asked. "If you mean on a date with a boy no." Kevin said. "No, I meant out with Cam." I said. "Sure." Maci said. Well now I have to call Cameron Dallas my friend and ask him to cover for me tonight while I'm out with Nash.

I texted Cam.

Lexxi: Hey, Cam

Cam: Hey girrrrrllll

Lexxi: Lol so I was wondering, well I mean obviously you probably already know Nash and I have a date tonight...

Cam: Yeah what about it?

Lexxi: Can you cover for me, like if Maci or Kevin or anyone ask where I am say with you, please!

Cam: I guess I can...

Lexxi: THANK YOU YOU'RE THE BEST! Let Nash borrow your car.

Cam: How bout' I pick you up and drive you there, they'll be expecting me to say hey considering I'm Kevin and Maci's friend as well....

Lexxi: that's true... Okay

Cam: see you tonight 😝

Lexxi: Yup see you then

I have no feelings for Cameron. I know Cameron has no feelings for me. Cam isn't a player, if he's in a relationship he's committed, but if he's not in one and he's just looking for a girl to be with. He comes off as a man hoar because he just wants someone he knows won't use him just for his Vine fame or Magcon.