Birthday Party

***LEXXI'S POV***

I woke up to the smell of chocolate pancakes.

Everybody was sleeping but Maci and Nash. I stood up and went into the kitchen. Maci was teaching Nash how to make her famous chocolate pancakes.

The ones that literally make your mouth water. Those things are insanely good. I smiled at the moment for a little while and then I spoke up.

"What's going on here?"

"I'm teaching him how to make chocolate pancakes." Maci smiled kissing my forehead and walking into the bathroom.

"You and Maci seem to be getting along." I smiled. "She's so nice. She basically took me under her wing. I think she ships Nexxi." Nash smirked wrapping his arm around my waist.

"She better!" I laughed. Nash smirked and kissed me. He continued cooking the chocolate pancakes and Maci came back helping him.

I laid on the couch and watched them laughing seeing them cook and make a mess of the kitchen. I smiled seeing them get along so well. One day they'll be step siblings hopefully.

I drifted off into a small nap.

I opened my eyes and everyone was standing over me and they all screamed "HAPPY BIRHDAY!" Today is officially my birthday not yesterday.

I'm sixteen years old today! (I know before I said she was sixteen already but Nash is sixteen she she has to be younger but this is important to the story line yay!)

"Happy sixteenth lovely!" Connor yelled at the top of his lungs. "Ow. You butt." I said playfully pushing Connor. "Let's sing happy birthday!" Maci screamed. "Someone can't wait." Hayes muttered.

"Shut up!" Maci laughed playfully smacking him across the face. He pretended to get hurt. "Can't you just wait to do that when we have cake?" I asked. "Fine meany take the fun out of life then!" Maci said quietly. "I'm gonna beat you girl!" I screamed playfully.

"Not another sister beat up night." Connor groaned. "I thought that was pretty funny." Hayes said laughing at the memory. Cam smacked him but it wasn't playful...

"OW!" Hayes screamed. Maci ran over to Hayes and held his face. "How dare you hurt a child." Maci playfully screamed at Cam. "He's annoying!" Cam groaned. "He is a child you child abuser!" Maci screamed holding in her laughter. "So what if I am?" Cam asked playfully laughing.

"He's not denying it, oh shit." Maci yelled. Hayes jumped on Maci's back and she almost fell over. I started laughing at the sight. Hayes on Maci's back as Maci is giving Cam a lecture on how to not abuse children.

When Maci finished her lecture Hayes got off her back and ran into the kitchen. Okay? No one went in there figuring he went to get food or something but Nash joined him in there later on. Neither came out.

I shrugged it off and began talking to Connor and Matt. "Present time!" Maci screamed with Hayes on one side of her and Nash on the other.

Okay then? I sat down on the couch and everybody else sat on a different couch.

"Let's start with meee!" Corley screamed. "Okay?" I laughed taking her gift. I unwrapped it and lifted up the lid of the box. I stuck my hand in the box and pulled out a pair of gladiator sandals. They were pale blue with green Rhine Stones.

"Thank you so much Corley!" I smiled hugging her. "Me next!" Danielle smiled giving her a little box. I smiled and thanked her and opened the box.

Inside was a charm bracelet. There was only three charms on it and I looked at Maci and Dani's wrists and they were wearing the same charm bracelet.

"This means so much to me." I smiled hugging Danielle and putting it on. The three charms were a house for living and being happy in a home. The second charm was lots of people being a lovely family. And the third charm was a girl and boy representing Nash and I.

Danielle had those same three charms but the boy and girl charm was her and Kevin. Maci only had the first two.

We need to find Maci a boyfriend. "My turn!" Screams Hayes. Hayes threw a box at me. "Kay guess this isn't fragile!" I laughed.

I opened it and it was one of those new purse backpacks. I smiled. "Thank you Hayes! How did you know I love these?" I asked. "There all you use." Hayes laughed with me.

"Me!" Sky said. She handed me a piece of paper. It was a picture she drew of me and her holding hands in the park. "Aw Sky I love it!" I smile.

"Is it your favorite?" Sky asked. "Of course it is!" I smiled. "I'm going to hang this on my bedroom wall!" I smiled at her.

Sky giggled and hugged me. She went back over to Hayes who smiled picking her up. "Kay guess I'll go next." Connor smiled. "Hehe." Connor said as I opened the lid of the huge box.

There were a few things in here. I took out the longest one and unwrapped it. An Apple key board. I now know where all of this is leading to.

I took out the smallest one. An Apple mouse. The largest one. An MacBook Pro. "Hey I wanted that one!" Maci pouted.

I laughed as Alex rubbed her back calming her down. "Connor I'm going to cut you. You spent way too much money on me." I said. "Because you're my bestest friend!" Connor cried.

He latched onto me and stayed there... For a while.

After a bunch of cool presents. There were only three people left to give me presents. Nash. Maci. And Kevin. "I'll go!" Nash smiled walking into the kitchen with Hayes. They pulled out the biggest box I've ever seen.

What. The. Crap.

I opened the lid and a tiny puppy jumped into my lap barking happily. "Oh my gosh! Hi!" I smiled hugging him. He was a tiny golden retriever puppy.

"His name is Biscuit but you can change it if you want." Nash smiled. "No I'm keeping Biscuit that's a cute name." I smiled. I set the puppy down on the couch next to me. The rest of the stuff in the box was all for him.

I hugged and kissed Nash and Kevin and Maci smirked at each other. "Our gifts are kind of conjoined. Cause this caused millions of dollars." Kevin smiled at me. What did they get me for Heaven's sake!

They went to the front door and opened it. And I couldn't believe what I saw...