Nash Needs Us

***Lexxi's POV***

I was asleep and I woke up about an hour later. I sat up and saw Cam and Maci were already awake along with Hayes talking. Matt and Nash were still sleeping though, so cute.

"Morning sunshine." Maci smiled at me which brought the attention of Hayes and Cam. "Morning Lex." They smiled at me. "Let's wake Matt and Nash up and get some breakfast." Hayes said.

"Why don't we just go get some Mac, Hayes shouldn't leave the bed." I said looking at my sister. "Yeah, okay. What do you guys want?" Maci asked.

"Bagel with cream cheese and orange juice?" Cam asked. "Kay." Maci said. "Bagel with butter and lemonade." Hayes said. "Okay." Maci said.

"I know what Matt will want." Maci said. "I know what Nash will want." I said. "Okay, let's go." I said and we walked out together. Maci and I walked down a flight of stairs and into the cafe.

Maci and I walked passed a rack of magazines. Maci stopped and looked at the rack again. She then picked up a magazine.

"I can't believe this!" Maci said annoyed as she rubbed her temple. I took the magazine and it was a selfie of Maci and Matt posing with a girl who's face was blurred out.

"We saw her yesterday at the cafe getting coffee and she was a fan so we took a selfie with her at her request." Maci said. "Now there's a story in the paper that I'm dating him." She said.

"Clear it up on Twitter." I said. "Kay." Maci said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. She typed things in and then clicked something and my phone went off. A notification that Maci tweeted.

I looked at it.

@MaciJones: Seriously these rumors of Matt and I being together is bullshit, I'm dating Cam as you all know.

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. We were next to order and we ordered our food then went back to the room. We walked in and Matt was sitting up talking to the boys.

Nash is still asleep?

"Nash is still asleep?" Maci asked basically reading my thoughts. "Yeah, now that the food is here wake him up." Cam said.

"Kay." Maci said. Maci sat down where Nash was sleeping and started shaking him. "Oh Nashy bear! Wakey wakey!" Maci yelled. "Wake up!" Maci yelled shaking him again laughing.

"Nash." She said her smile fading. "Guys... Nash isn't breathing..." Maci said with a scared look on her face. Hayes clicked his beeper which paged a nurse to come in.

Clicking it once sends a nurse in. Clicking it twice sends two nurses in. Clicking it three times sends nurses and a doctor in. Clicking it nonstop sends in a doctor, paramedics, and nurses in.

About four paramedics ran in, two doctors, and six nurses. "It's my brother! He isn't breathing!" Hayes yelled pointing at Nash. The paramedics started working on Nash by doing chest pumps. I was crying and Maci was holding me while I cried.

I can't lose Nash...

He is my one and only true love.

I want to marry him.

I want to have a family with him.

I. Can't. Lose. Him.

Maci brought me out of the room and Matt and Cam followed helping Hayes out. We sat in the waiting room and cried into each other. I was crying into Maci and she was crying into me.

Hayes had his head in Cam's lap as he cried. Cam held back tears but a few single tears did fall from his eyes. Ones that he wiped away quickly.

I knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to stay strong for Hayes, for Maci, for Matt, and for me. But he didn't have to do that. We all knew he was hurting, I mean that's his best friend in there not breathing.

Matt was just crying like crazy and just letting it all out. Maci was rubbing his back but it only made it worse. He couldn't control himself.

Only about an hour later the doctor walked in the waiting room. "Well!" Cam said standing up. "Nash, was suffocated last night. Someone got in the room and luckily we have tapes in there and we know who it was." The doctor said.

"Who!?" Hayes yelled. "Hayes, it was your girlfriend, Kylie." The doctor said. "I'm going to kill that little fucking bitch!" Maci yelled. "Maci. Please." Hayes whimpered quietly. She hugged him. "I'm sorry Hayes."

"Nash is breathing and healthy and fine to go home, as for Kylie, we've sent the tapes to the police station and they have her in custody." The doctor said. "Thank you so much." Cam said shaking the doctors hand.

"And what about Hayes?" Maci asked. "As long as you have a parent or guardian to sign him out he's good to go." The doctor smiled. "Thank you." Maci smiled at him.

"Nash can do it." Maci said. Nash walked out and smiled at us. He signed himself and Hayes out and we all went home.

Well, to mine, Maci, Jai, Kevin, and Danielle's house. Eleanor hasn't moved in yet. Eleanor actually has her own apartment and I think once her and Jai get married they're moving in there. Not sure yet though.

We walked in and had Nash and Hayes lay down and rest. "Thank god you two are okay." I smiled at them both happily. "I don't know what I would have done without you Nash." Hayes smiled at his older brother.

"And I don't know what I would have done without you Hayes." Nash smiled at his younger brother. "Hey guys?" Maci asked. "Yeah?" We all said.

"Halloween is literally in three days." Maci said. "Oh yeah!" I smiled. "LETS ALL GO TRICK OR TREATING!" Matt yelled excitedly.

We all looked at him weirdly. "What! No one else is in?" Matt asked rolling his eyes. "I actually might be in." Maci said. "Yeah!" They high fived each other.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at my weird sister and weird friend. "I'm headed to bed." I said looking at the time.

10:04. "Night." Everyone said. I walked upstairs and got dressed for bed. Then fell asleep.

***Nash's POV***

Lexxi just went to bed and Hayes Cam Maci and Matt were playing Twister. I was flicking the thing to tell them where to put whatever body part it said.

I don't know how Lexxi hasn't woken up from all their screaming yet. "Hey guys." Kevin said walking in holding Danielle's hand and holding Rosalie.

"Hi! Can't talk now, playing Twister." Maci said. "Kay?" Kevin laughed. "Keep it down, James and Rosalie need to sleep." Dani laughed at them.

Danielle and Kevin walked upstairs, probably to put the twins to bed. "I'm off to bed." Maci said after the game was over. "Me too." Cam said following behind Mac.

"C'mon buddy, I'll help you to bed." Cam smiled at me. "I'm not an invalid dumb ass." I rolled my eyes playfully.

Cam stuck his tongue out at me and then followed Maci upstairs. Matt and Hayes went upstairs and laid on Maci's floor filled with blankets and pillows.

I went into Lexxi's room and laid on her bed with her. I then fell asleep.

_______________________

Not a long chapter but whatever.